Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2013
      Hm, it's not on my plate, not sure if anyone is working on it, don't even have a JIRA for it.

      I'm currently tossing Bestiary 3 togetherin conjunction with Advanced Race Guide. Then I need to
      finish Killshot (My partner in collaboration is tied up in real life, so I just need to push this
      one out). I'm due up for a break after those, but if the need is there, and nobody else is jumping
      up and down to do it, and if you can get me a copy of the book, I'll see about getting it inwithin
      the next "few" months.