Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide?

  • Nai Reilavehc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2013
      I would like to politely ask if the Pathfinder Society Field Guide is scheduled to be included in PC Gen's available sources anytime within the next few coming months.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2013
        Hm, it's not on my plate, not sure if anyone is working on it, don't even have a JIRA for it.

        I'm currently tossing Bestiary 3 togetherin conjunction with Advanced Race Guide. Then I need to
        finish Killshot (My partner in collaboration is tied up in real life, so I just need to push this
        one out). I'm due up for a break after those, but if the need is there, and nobody else is jumping
        up and down to do it, and if you can get me a copy of the book, I'll see about getting it inwithin
        the next "few" months.