Re: [pcgen] [DSP] Marksman Favored Weapon

    Message 1 of 11 , May 17, 2013
      Yeah, that works as well. Personally, we need to redo the weapon groups. Using the very simple types
      isn't very explanatory of what is a group, what is a classification, etc.

      NameWeaponGroup works for me, and I would like to alter all of these to that format for
      standardization. It also won't interfere with pre-existing setups in the PDF/HTM sheets.