Re: [pcgen] Using PCGen after a long time-question on Power Attack (Pathfinder)

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2013

      The power attack temporary bonus relies on finding a matching equipped
      (or carried/not carried) weapon with an appropriate type. You can see
      this in the target column.

      It looks like the Nodachi is missing the TwoHanded type, meaning it
      doesn't get matched (data bug I think). If you equip (or carry) the
      greatsword then it can have power attack applied.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 15/05/2013 1:21 PM rerednaw wrote