Re: Samurai Mount (Ex) -- Ride skill ACP

  • mathew_cohen
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14 9:08 PM
      With regards JIRA:

      What are the required details -- Project (code/data?) and Issue (help request/improvement?)type, etc.

      Specifically, what does it entail to assign you?

      Hope I'm making sense here. I haven't used JIRA before.

      Thanks for the help.

      > So, originally, I was going to find a nice way of saying "No, can't be done without a lot of work."
      >
      > But on second thought, I have a simple solution. If you want to open a JIRA and assign me, I'll have
      > something by tomorrow for you.
      >
      > (And do you need me to reset a password for you in JIRA?)
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > On 5/9/2013 5:14 PM, mathew_cohen wrote:
      > > Ideally the statblock should list both the original calculated AND the modified (for ACP) skill value... :)
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "mathew_cohen" <mat.cohen@> wrote:
      > >> Samurai currently applies the ACP to ride skill, but the class ability Mount (Ex) negates this penalty when a Samurai is riding his mount.
      > >>
      > >> Could someone fix this? I apologize for not posting this with JIRA but I've misplaced my log-in details.

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • mathew_cohen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14 9:18 PM
        I now see your WAY AHEAD on this one...
        Thanks for the help Andrew.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 14 9:22 PM

          Oh, I already made a jira for it (http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-1070)... I set up the skill and
          it works nicely. Grab the latest autobuild to give it a test spin.

          In the future go to 'jira.pcgen.org' or if you want the proper url http://jira.pcgen.org

          You'll need to sign up. Once signed up, creating an issue is fairly simple:

          Data deals with the data sets
          Code deals with program issues

          A bug is something that doesn't work; a Feature request is requesting new functionality. Your Skill
          request would be a Feature Request. We're adding a new function to the data.

          Don't worry about making a mistake in logging, James and myself eagle eye everything that is entered
          and will send an issue to the correct person/team.

          Cheers,