Re: [pcgen] Using PCGen after a long time-question on Power Attack (Pathfinder)

    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2013
      Hi,

      Send your character to help@...

      I'll load it up and take a look.

      Cheers,

      On 5/14/2013 8:21 PM, rerednaw wrote:
      > Class: barbarian.
      > Race: human
      > Feats: Power attack, Weapon Focus
      > Equipped weapon: Nodachi.
      >
      > Temporary Bonuses: Power Attack (light, ranged, 1H, 2H)
      >
      > Tried all of them.
      >
      > PCGen: You have no equipment suitable for this bonus.
      >
      > Switched to Greatsword.
      >
      > Same message.
      >
      > What's up?

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2013
        Hi,

        The power attack temporary bonus relies on finding a matching equipped
        (or carried/not carried) weapon with an appropriate type. You can see
        this in the target column.

        It looks like the Nodachi is missing the TwoHanded type, meaning it
        doesn't get matched (data bug I think). If you equip (or carry) the
        greatsword then it can have power attack applied.

        Cheers,
        James.

        On 15/05/2013 1:21 PM rerednaw wrote