Re: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 5/10/2013, 5:00 pm

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 16 , May 13, 2013
      Hi Henk,

      I'm karianna on GitHub

      Cheers,
      Martijn

      On 12 May 2013 21:56, Henk Slaaf <henk@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > > Henk, would it be useful if we started a PCGen
      > > organisation on GitHub and started a repo there? I know you have your own
      > > hosted, but I guess we should have an 'official one' that people can fork
      > > from.
      > >
      > It is very easy to convert an account into an organisation. I am certainly
      > willing to do so. Need to find a bit of time, though.
      >
      > What is your github user account? I'll add you as an admin after I convert
      > the pcgen account. (I'm glad I claimed it then :))
      >

      > Best,
      >
      > Henk

    • Henk Slaaf
      Message 2 of 16 , May 13, 2013
        On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Martijn Verburg
        <martijnverburg@...>wrote:

        > karianna

        Hey!

        It seems like Andrew already added you and James.

        When the time comes, we'll need to have a mapping of all current committers
        SF login names to Github login names, if and when we decide to move
        forwards.

        Best,

        Henk

      • Stefan Radermacher