Re: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 5/10/2013, 5:00 pm

    Message 1 of 16 , May 12, 2013

      My github account is LegacyKing. I made it when I was grabbing the utilities work you did. ;)

      On 5/12/2013 1:56 PM, Henk Slaaf wrote:
      >> Henk, would it be useful if we started a PCGen
      >> organisation on GitHub and started a repo there? I know you have your own
      >> hosted, but I guess we should have an 'official one' that people can fork
      >> from.
      >>
      > It is very easy to convert an account into an organisation. I am certainly
      > willing to do so. Need to find a bit of time, though.
      >
      > What is your github user account? I'll add you as an admin after I convert
      > the pcgen account. (I'm glad I claimed it then :))
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Henk

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 16 , May 13, 2013
        Hi Henk,

        I'm karianna on GitHub

        Cheers,
        Martijn

        On 12 May 2013 21:56, Henk Slaaf <henk@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > > Henk, would it be useful if we started a PCGen
        > > organisation on GitHub and started a repo there? I know you have your own
        > > hosted, but I guess we should have an 'official one' that people can fork
        > > from.
        > >
        > It is very easy to convert an account into an organisation. I am certainly
        > willing to do so. Need to find a bit of time, though.
        >
        > What is your github user account? I'll add you as an admin after I convert
        > the pcgen account. (I'm glad I claimed it then :))
        >

        > Best,
        >
        > Henk

      • Henk Slaaf
        Message 3 of 16 , May 13, 2013
          On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Martijn Verburg
          <martijnverburg@...>wrote:

          > karianna

          Hey!

          It seems like Andrew already added you and James.

          When the time comes, we'll need to have a mapping of all current committers
          SF login names to Github login names, if and when we decide to move
          forwards.

          Best,

          Henk

        • Stefan Radermacher