Re: [pcgen] Re: Audio software, no resetting

  • André Jesus
    Message 1 of 12 , May 11 12:02 AM
      Thanks! Seems a very interesting free option. However I use pcgen on
      linux usually :-(. I never knew that audio software specific for RPGs
      ever existed. Thanks for sharing it

      Best regards
      André Jesus

      On 05/09/2013 05:48 AM, mat.cohen@... wrote:

      > What about SceneSound? Allows playing of multiple tracks (designed
      > specifically for use with RPGs) create playlists, drag n' drop
      > lists/indiv. files from library, adjust volume/speed of playback, set
      > linked files to begin playing at specified start points (i.e. playing
      > one file causes other linked files to begin play at a certain points
      > during playback). Nice piece of kit -- and it's FREE.
      >
      > Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
      >
      > http://scenesound.cyclobster.com/about/default.aspx
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "andrehjesus" <andrehjesus@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > This topic is not about pcgen but rather about audio software.
      > Specifically I am searching for a player able to run multiple audio
      > tracks without resetting(playback?) them each time I switch from one
      > to another. I am trying to associate a track to each of my PCs during
      > battles and continuously play portions of those tracks for each player
      > cycle of the battle, hence the no reseting feature. Does anyone know
      > of such a software? Preferably on linux? Thanks alot.
      > >
      > > Note: The closest option I've seen so far was Gnome Mplayer with
      > multiple windows, one for each track.
      > >
      > > André

    • mathew_cohen
      Message 2 of 12 , May 14 8:19 PM
        You did say "preferably" ;) Good luck -- personally I'm looking forward to roll20.net allowing user-uploaded tracks -- that would be nice!