Mac OS X

  • David Vaught
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2013
      Is PC gen compatible with Mac osX 10.5 or lower?
      On May 6, 2013 6:26 PM, "ricardo.ranz" <ricardo.ranz@...> wrote:

      **

      Hi all,

      I�m trying to create a dwarf with this trait.
      I load all sources for Pathfinder but I don�t How add this trait (Defender
      of the society)

      Can anyone help me please?

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2013
        Hi Folks!

        PCGen 6.00.x requires Java 6 or higher and I believe Mac OSX 10.5 runs Java 6 do PCGen shoukd work fine. I'm not sure about Mac OSX 10.4 supports Java 6.

        Maredudd
        Running Mac OSX 10.6.8 and Java 6.