Re: [pcgen] Re: Samurai Mount (Ex) -- Ride skill ACP

    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2013

      So, originally, I was going to find a nice way of saying "No, can't be done without a lot of work."

      But on second thought, I have a simple solution. If you want to open a JIRA and assign me, I'll have
      something by tomorrow for you.

      (And do you need me to reset a password for you in JIRA?)

      Cheers,

      On 5/9/2013 5:14 PM, mathew_cohen wrote:
      > Ideally the statblock should list both the original calculated AND the modified (for ACP) skill value... :)
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "mathew_cohen" <mat.cohen@...> wrote:
      >> Samurai currently applies the ACP to ride skill, but the class ability Mount (Ex) negates this penalty when a Samurai is riding his mount.
      >>
      >> Could someone fix this? I apologize for not posting this with JIRA but I've misplaced my log-in details.

    • mathew_cohen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2013
        With regards JIRA:

        What are the required details -- Project (code/data?) and Issue (help request/improvement?)type, etc.

        Specifically, what does it entail to assign you?

        Hope I'm making sense here. I haven't used JIRA before.

        Thanks for the help.

        > So, originally, I was going to find a nice way of saying "No, can't be done without a lot of work."
        >
        > But on second thought, I have a simple solution. If you want to open a JIRA and assign me, I'll have
        > something by tomorrow for you.
        >
        > (And do you need me to reset a password for you in JIRA?)
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > On 5/9/2013 5:14 PM, mathew_cohen wrote:
        > > Ideally the statblock should list both the original calculated AND the modified (for ACP) skill value... :)
        > >
        > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "mathew_cohen" <mat.cohen@> wrote:
        > >> Samurai currently applies the ACP to ride skill, but the class ability Mount (Ex) negates this penalty when a Samurai is riding his mount.
        > >>
        > >> Could someone fix this? I apologize for not posting this with JIRA but I've misplaced my log-in details.

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • mathew_cohen
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2013
          I now see your WAY AHEAD on this one...
          Thanks for the help Andrew.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 14, 2013

            Oh, I already made a jira for it (http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-1070)... I set up the skill and
            it works nicely. Grab the latest autobuild to give it a test spin.

            In the future go to 'jira.pcgen.org' or if you want the proper url http://jira.pcgen.org

            You'll need to sign up. Once signed up, creating an issue is fairly simple:

            Data deals with the data sets
            Code deals with program issues

            A bug is something that doesn't work; a Feature request is requesting new functionality. Your Skill
            request would be a Feature Request. We're adding a new function to the data.

            Don't worry about making a mistake in logging, James and myself eagle eye everything that is entered
            and will send an issue to the correct person/team.

            Cheers,