Samurai Mount (Ex) -- Ride skill ACP

  • mathew_cohen
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2013
      Samurai currently applies the ACP to ride skill, but the class ability Mount (Ex) negates this penalty when a Samurai is riding his mount.

      Could someone fix this? I apologize for not posting this with JIRA but I've misplaced my log-in details.
    • mathew_cohen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2013
        Ideally the statblock should list both the original calculated AND the modified (for ACP) skill value... :)

        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2013

          So, originally, I was going to find a nice way of saying "No, can't be done without a lot of work."

          But on second thought, I have a simple solution. If you want to open a JIRA and assign me, I'll have
          something by tomorrow for you.

          (And do you need me to reset a password for you in JIRA?)

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 6 , May 14, 2013
            With regards JIRA:

            What are the required details -- Project (code/data?) and Issue (help request/improvement?)type, etc.

            Specifically, what does it entail to assign you?

            Hope I'm making sense here. I haven't used JIRA before.

            Thanks for the help.

            > So, originally, I was going to find a nice way of saying "No, can't be done without a lot of work."
            >
            > But on second thought, I have a simple solution. If you want to open a JIRA and assign me, I'll have
            > something by tomorrow for you.
            >
            > (And do you need me to reset a password for you in JIRA?)
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > On 5/9/2013 5:14 PM, mathew_cohen wrote:
            > > Ideally the statblock should list both the original calculated AND the modified (for ACP) skill value... :)
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "mathew_cohen" <mat.cohen@> wrote:
            > >> Samurai currently applies the ACP to ride skill, but the class ability Mount (Ex) negates this penalty when a Samurai is riding his mount.
            > >>
            > >> Could someone fix this? I apologize for not posting this with JIRA but I've misplaced my log-in details.

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • mathew_cohen
            Message 5 of 6 , May 14, 2013
              I now see your WAY AHEAD on this one...
              Thanks for the help Andrew.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 14, 2013

                Oh, I already made a jira for it (http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-1070)... I set up the skill and
                it works nicely. Grab the latest autobuild to give it a test spin.

                In the future go to 'jira.pcgen.org' or if you want the proper url http://jira.pcgen.org

                You'll need to sign up. Once signed up, creating an issue is fairly simple:

                Data deals with the data sets
                Code deals with program issues

                A bug is something that doesn't work; a Feature request is requesting new functionality. Your Skill
                request would be a Feature Request. We're adding a new function to the data.

                Don't worry about making a mistake in logging, James and myself eagle eye everything that is entered
                and will send an issue to the correct person/team.

                Cheers,