Re: PCGen PC pathfinder society - trait: Defender of the society

  • ricardo.ranz
    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2013
      Are there any way to insert it manually?

      > It is a trait in the *Pathfinder Chronicles: Faction Guide (PFRPG). I do
      > not believe that we have that book coded.*
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)

      > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

      > On 2013-05-06 21:30, Andrew wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Does it replace anything, or is it a trait choice?
      > >
      > > On 5/6/2013 3:28 PM, ricardo.ranz wrote:
      > >> Hi all,
      > >>
      > >> I´m trying to create a dwarf with this trait.
      > >> I load all sources for Pathfinder but I don´t How add this trait (Defender of the society)
      > >>
      > >> Can anyone help me please?

      > >> Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2013
        Greetings Ricardo,

        Test, there is a way to add the race manually. Look at the PCGen doc under LST files Explained and LST File Classes. Read these sections to get a feel for what is required. You can go to the PCGenListFileHelp group, link at the bottoms of this message, and ask for specific LST coding help.

        Maredudd

        On May 7, 2013, at 4:54 AM, "ricardo.ranz" <ricardo.ranz@...> wrote:

        > Are there any way to insert it manually?
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > It is a trait in the *Pathfinder Chronicles: Faction Guide (PFRPG). I do
        > > not believe that we have that book coded.*
        > >
        > > -- david
        > > Papa.DRB
        > >
        > > My better half and me (jpg)
        > > <https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>
        > >
        > > Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
        > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>
        > > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

        > > For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
        > > believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)
        > > On 2013-05-06 21:30, Andrew wrote:
        > > > Hi,
        > > >
        > > > Does it replace anything, or is it a trait choice?

      • ricardo.ranz
        Message 3 of 7 , May 7, 2013
          Thanks a lot.