Re: [pcgen] Barding cost

  • Tom Parker
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2013
      Thanks, Andrew. I agree that most creatures played are medium. But doesn't that imply that the average mount would then be large?

      Again, I've been out of this for awhile and might be misreading something, but I thought that medium creatures would use large mounts. It seems like the default horse barding is sized for the player character, not his mount.

      I'll look at the resizing and see how that works.

      cheers,
      tom

      On May 6, 2013, at 10:15 AM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > There should be an option in the program to automatically 'Resize' items to the correct size when
      > you add. (In fairness, most of the creatures people play are Medium Sized)
      >
      > I didn't code up the barding, but I can take a look at it. Maybe ask a coder to set the resize rule
      > as 'Yes' for default.
      >
      > Glad it worksand welcome to our community. :)

    • Lee Dowd
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2013
        The examles listed here:
        http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/equipment.html
        are for both Large and Medium creatures.