Re: [pcgen] Barding cost

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2013
      There should be an option in the program to automatically 'Resize' items to the correct size when
      you add. (In fairness, most of the creatures people play are Medium Sized)

      I didn't code up the barding, but I can take a look at it. Maybe ask a coder to set the resize rule
      as 'Yes' for default.

      Glad it worksand welcome to our community. :)

      Cheers,

      On 5/6/2013 8:49 AM, Tom Parker wrote:
      > Thanks, that did it.
      >
      > It wasn't apparent to me that Add Custom would be used for something like this. I thought it would either pick the size from the equipped mount or have size selection as part of the purchase list or dialog.
      >
      > cheers,
      > tom
      >
      > On May 6, 2013, at 12:00 AM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> Off the top of my head, click on the item before you pruchase/add it to the horse > 'Customize'
      >> change the size to LARGE. Price should workat that point.
      >>
      >> Equip - if the equipping isn't working, please let me know here on the listand I'll double check the
      >> coding.

    • Tom Parker
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2013
        Thanks, Andrew. I agree that most creatures played are medium. But doesn't that imply that the average mount would then be large?

        Again, I've been out of this for awhile and might be misreading something, but I thought that medium creatures would use large mounts. It seems like the default horse barding is sized for the player character, not his mount.

        I'll look at the resizing and see how that works.

        cheers,
        tom

        On May 6, 2013, at 10:15 AM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > There should be an option in the program to automatically 'Resize' items to the correct size when
        > you add. (In fairness, most of the creatures people play are Medium Sized)
        >
        > I didn't code up the barding, but I can take a look at it. Maybe ask a coder to set the resize rule
        > as 'Yes' for default.
        >
        > Glad it worksand welcome to our community. :)

      • Lee Dowd
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2013
          The examles listed here:
          http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/equipment.html
          are for both Large and Medium creatures.