Re: Cavalier - Honor Guard Archetype - Bodyguard Bonus Feat

  • mat.cohen@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2013
      Could you please post line (235) in it's entirety -- I tried modifying it, placing the data you provided at the end of the line -- didn't work. I used Notepad++ to edit the file.

      Perhaps I should have described myself as computer semi-literate...

      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2013

        Intercept KEY:Intercept ~ HONOR GUARD CATEGORY:Special Ability
        TYPE:Extraordinary.ArchetypeAbility.SpecialQuality DESC:At 3rd level, an
        honor guard learns to better disrupt the attacks of his enemies. He gains Bodyguard (Advanced
        Player's Guide 151) as a bonus feat, even if he does not meet the prerequisite. In addition,
        whenever the honor guard uses the aid another action to increase an ally's Armor Class, the bonus to
        Armor Class granted by the aid another action increases by +1. This ability replaces cavalier's
        charge.

        SOURCEPAGE:p.37
        AUTO:FEAT|Bodyguard

        On 5/4/2013 12:59 AM, mat.cohen@... wrote:
        > Could you please post line (235) in it's entirety -- I tried modifying it, placing the data you provided at the end of the line -- didn't work. I used Notepad++ to edit the file.
        >
        > Perhaps I should have described myself as computer semi-literate...

        >> Hi,
        >>
        >> data\d20ogl\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\ultimate_combat\pfuc_abilities_archetype.lst
        >>
        >> cheers,
        >>
        >> On 5/3/2013 7:29 PM, mat.cohen@... wrote:
        >>> Thanks for the info Andrew. Could you give me an idea as to where this file is likely located? Not computer illiterate but...

        >>> Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jon Catron
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2013
          Mat,

          Replace your pfuc_abilities_archetypes.lst with the attached.  I've just confirmed this works in my copy of PCGen.   This will give you the Bodyguard feat as appropriate.

        • mat.cohen@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 10 , May 8, 2013
            I appreciate the time both of you have taken to assist me with this. Thanks for your help -- it works.