Re: [pcgen] Re: Cavalier - Honor Guard Archetype - Bodyguard Bonus Feat

    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2013
      Hi Matt,

      Bypass Feat shouldn't be an issue... that should be granted automatically.

      I'll fix it. Thanks for the report.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2013
        Hi,

        Fixed for 6.00.2 (If we release another production)
        Fixed for 6.01.2 (Alpha Release)

        Add - 'AUTO:FEAT|Bodyguard' to line 235 in the pfuc_abilities_archetype.lst file if you want this
        fix now.

        Cheers

        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2013
          Thanks for the info Andrew. Could you give me an idea as to where this file is likely located? Not computer illiterate but...

          Message 4 of 10 , May 3, 2013
            Hi,

            data\d20ogl\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\ultimate_combat\pfuc_abilities_archetype.lst

            cheers,

          • mat.cohen@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4, 2013
              Could you please post line (235) in it's entirety -- I tried modifying it, placing the data you provided at the end of the line -- didn't work. I used Notepad++ to edit the file.

              Perhaps I should have described myself as computer semi-literate...

              Message 6 of 10 , May 4, 2013
                Hi,

                Intercept KEY:Intercept ~ HONOR GUARD CATEGORY:Special Ability
                TYPE:Extraordinary.ArchetypeAbility.SpecialQuality DESC:At 3rd level, an
                honor guard learns to better disrupt the attacks of his enemies. He gains Bodyguard (Advanced
                Player's Guide 151) as a bonus feat, even if he does not meet the prerequisite. In addition,
                whenever the honor guard uses the aid another action to increase an ally's Armor Class, the bonus to
                Armor Class granted by the aid another action increases by +1. This ability replaces cavalier's
                charge.

                SOURCEPAGE:p.37
                AUTO:FEAT|Bodyguard

                On 5/4/2013 12:59 AM, mat.cohen@... wrote:
                > Could you please post line (235) in it's entirety -- I tried modifying it, placing the data you provided at the end of the line -- didn't work. I used Notepad++ to edit the file.
                >
                > Perhaps I should have described myself as computer semi-literate...

                >> Hi,
                >>
                >> data\d20ogl\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\ultimate_combat\pfuc_abilities_archetype.lst
                >>
                >> cheers,
                >>
                >> On 5/3/2013 7:29 PM, mat.cohen@... wrote:
                >>> Thanks for the info Andrew. Could you give me an idea as to where this file is likely located? Not computer illiterate but...

                >>> Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Jon Catron
                Message 7 of 10 , May 4, 2013
                  Mat,

                  Replace your pfuc_abilities_archetypes.lst with the attached.  I've just confirmed this works in my copy of PCGen.   This will give you the Bodyguard feat as appropriate.

                • mat.cohen@ymail.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 8, 2013
                    I appreciate the time both of you have taken to assist me with this. Thanks for your help -- it works.