Magical Knack not increasing Ranger caster level (PF)

  • kisada73
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      The Magical Knack trait doesn't appear to be increasing my Ranger's caster level. At level 5 I'd expect to be seeing 4th level effects with Knack but instead I'm seeing caster level 2.

      I'm guessing it's capping it because the character is single classed, so his character level in Ranger is 5, but it should improve caster level by 2 in this case because it's below the total level.

      Magical Knack is a trait from the Paizo Pathfinder RPG Advanced Players Guide
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013

        Can you please log this as a Data Bug - jira.pcgen.org

        And I'll get that looked at.

        Thanks,