Re: [pcgen] Re: Shield Bash

  • Omowale Anthony
    Message 1 of 17 , May 2, 2013
      add the shieldbash as Carried...why would you add it as primary...is that
      their primary weapon...not a warhammer or waraxe? Just wondering.

      On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Jon Catron <jon.catron@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Have you tried adding a custom shield bash, and applying Masterwork and
      > shield spikes?
      > Also, if the +1 on your shield is for the spike, not the AC, add an
      > enhancement bonus instead of Masterwork. As you've already paid for this
      > on the shield itself, make sure to set the 'cost' of this custom
      > shield-bash to 0.

    • Omowale Anthony
      Message 2 of 17 , May 2, 2013
        oh and doublecheck your sources...I thought I had certain ones installed
        but did not...you never know...especially if you have a saved source
        setup...i also tried making shieldbash as the primary...still
        worked...hmmm...