2013 Ennies submitted

  • pcgen-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 9:31 AM
      PCGen v6.00.1 just submitted for 2013 Ennies! Will have a link to the submission as soon as they put it up

      --Paul Grosse
    • Omowale Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30 9:48 AM
        Congrats!

        On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM, <pcgen-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > PCGen v6.00.1 just submitted for 2013 Ennies! Will have a link to the
        > submission as soon as they put it up
        >
        > --Paul Grosse

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30 10:21 AM
          http://www.ennie-awards.com/blog/2013-submissions/

          About 2/3's down on the page. :)

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, pcgen-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > PCGen v6.00.1 just submitted for 2013 Ennies! Will have a link to the submission as soon as they put it up
          >
          > --Paul Grosse

        • Javier Ortiz
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30 12:09 PM
            Congrats! Is there a way to see the ceremony? Never heard of Ennies before
            this thread.

            On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > http://www.ennie-awards.com/blog/2013-submissions/
            >
            > About 2/3's down on the page. :)
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, pcgen-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > >
            > > PCGen v6.00.1 just submitted for 2013 Ennies! Will have a link to the
            > submission as soon as they put it up
            > >
            > > --Paul Grosse

          • Paul
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2013