Re: [pcgen] Re: Advanced Race Guide helpers

  • Jon Catron
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
      Andrew,

      I'd like to help with the ARG.  Let me know how I can.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
        Andrew,

        I'd like to help too. Not a total .lst genius but I've been working on it.
        Assign me something and I'll do as much as I can.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
          Hi Folks,

          http://wiki.pcgen.org/Advanced_Race_Guide

          A copy of the Wiki set to each volunteer.

          Cheers,