Re: [pcgen] Re: Inquisitor Spells from Ultimate Magic

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
      Hi Felix,

      I did a quick test using the following steps using PCGen v6.0.1 RC3.

      1. Load the basic source "Pathfinder RPG (Includes all currently
      released Supplements)"
      2. Create a new character
      3. Set race to human, add a level of inquisitor
      4. Switch to the spells tab and on the left hand list click the little
      ... button at the top right corner of that list, add the source column
      5. Click on the source column name to sort by source
      6. Scan down to the first Ultimate Magic spell - Ear-Piercing Scream
      which is a level 1 inquisitor spell.

      Could you try out the same steps using PCGen v6.0.1 RC3 please? Then
      load up your character. You may be prompted about the sources being
      different - if so have a close look and I am expecting your character
      sources don't include UM.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 27/04/2013 8:29 AM Felix wrote
      > Looks like nothing from Ultimate Magic (hard to tell but just looking up some Oracle feats with a trash character I'm toying with, it's not showing Oracular Intuition feat from UM)

      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> None of the spells for the Inquisitor are available periodor none of the spells from Ultimate Magic
      >> are available?
      >>
      >> On 4/26/2013 12:35 PM, Felix wrote:
      >>> I hate to have to post this for fear of ignorance, but I am not a mathematically inclined person and wading through code really makes my mind go *boom*. However I just downloaded the latest version of the software, and despite loading the Ultimate Magic sourcebook, none of the Inquisitor spells from that book are available when I create my inquisitor. I tried downloading some .lst files but I have no idea where to put them (when I try and load data it wants a .pcg file. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
      >>>
      >>> -Felix

    • Felix
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
        ok I'll try that....tried creating a new character and no ultimate magic spells were available with the new character either, I'll see what I can and install another version

        > Hi Felix,
        >
        > I did a quick test using the following steps using PCGen v6.0.1 RC3.
        >
        > 1. Load the basic source "Pathfinder RPG (Includes all currently
        > released Supplements)"
        > 2. Create a new character
        > 3. Set race to human, add a level of inquisitor
        > 4. Switch to the spells tab and on the left hand list click the little
        > ... button at the top right corner of that list, add the source column
        > 5. Click on the source column name to sort by source
        > 6. Scan down to the first Ultimate Magic spell - Ear-Piercing Scream
        > which is a level 1 inquisitor spell.
        >
        > Could you try out the same steps using PCGen v6.0.1 RC3 please? Then
        > load up your character. You may be prompted about the sources being
        > different - if so have a close look and I am expecting your character
        > sources don't include UM.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > James.
        >
        > On 27/04/2013 8:29 AM Felix wrote
        > > Looks like nothing from Ultimate Magic (hard to tell but just looking up some Oracle feats with a trash character I'm toying with, it's not showing Oracular Intuition feat from UM)

        > >> Hi,
        > >>
        > >> None of the spells for the Inquisitor are available periodor none of the spells from Ultimate Magic
        > >> are available?

      • Felix
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
          ok I think I got it to work that way, thanks!