Re: [pcgen] Re: Advanced Race Guide helpers

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013

      Regardless of LST coding experience, I need people that can identify what things should be changing
      on the character sheet.

      No LST experience is required for that. If you want to help in that way, I'd appreciate that.
      On 4/26/2013 3:42 AM, bendog_au wrote:
      > I'd like to be able to help, but i'm yet to get my head around the lst formatting.

      >> Hi Folks,
      >>
      >> I could use some lst savvy monkeys or even homebrew folks with some experience to either:
      >>
      >> a) Look at the abilities for the Archetypes and suggest tags
      >> b) Help out and add those tags.
      >>
      >> I've finished up getting the foundation for the majority of the Core Races.
      >>
      >> Anyways, for those of you who want to see ARG sooner, a little help would be nice.
      >>
      >> Cheers,
      >>

      >> --
      >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Jon Catron
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
        Andrew,

        I'd like to help with the ARG.  Let me know how I can.

        ________________________________
        Regardless of LST coding experience, I need people that can identify what things should be changing
        on the character sheet.

        No LST experience is required for that. If you want to help in that way, I'd appreciate that.
        On 4/26/2013 3:42 AM, bendog_au wrote:
        > I'd like to be able to help, but i'm yet to get my head around the lst formatting.

        >> Hi Folks,
        >>
        >> I could use some lst savvy monkeys or even homebrew folks with some experience to either:
        >>
        >> a) Look at the abilities for the Archetypes and suggest tags
        >> b) Help out and add those tags.
        >>
        >> I've finished up getting the foundation for the majority of the Core Races.
        >>
        >> Anyways, for those of you who want to see ARG sooner, a little help would be nice.
        >>
        >> Cheers,
        >>

        >> --
        >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Scott Meyer
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
          Andrew,

          I'd like to help too. Not a total .lst genius but I've been working on it.
          Assign me something and I'll do as much as I can.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
            Hi Folks,

            http://wiki.pcgen.org/Advanced_Race_Guide

            A copy of the Wiki set to each volunteer.

            Cheers,