Re: PCGen 6.00.01 RC2 Load Warning

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2013
      Hey...that was my bug report! I'm so forgetful.

      FYI, even for a cleric equipped with a shield, shield no longer shows up as a weapon block in my PDF export nor the Character Sheet tab. Was it supposed to go away?

      However, "shieldbash" does show up in the list of cleric proficiencies. Clerics aren't actually proficient in shield bash, so is that intended?

      Allen

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2013

        Fixed... again. Shield Prof Feat was granting it.