Re: [pcgen] Re: Pathfinder - Overriding Weapon Proficiency

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
      Adding a Weapon Prof is just coding up a Weapon Prof. You can also .MOD them. But for what you're
      looking to accomplish, not really.

      Having help would be nice :)

    • jon.catron
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
        I'm teaching myself the .lst files, but I'm sure you know what they say about old dogs and new tricks. ;) I've actually got all the Gnome racials from ARG working, but it took a bit of a kludge with a template for me to get Darkvision because I couldn't figure out how to add it from the racials. Spells are easy, actual custom items (Traveler's Any-Tool I have working) I'm getting better at. I could try to help now, but I don't know how helpful I'd actually be. ;) But if you have something you need a volunteer one, let me know and I'll gladly look at it and do what I'm capable of.