Re: Sword Saint

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
      This had been reported a couple of times in the last few months, and the bypass feats wasn't selected. Notably the blogger that Andrew did the walk through video with.

      I have never experienced this with a fresh download of the full zip. I wonder if this is something related to the windows installer, perhaps related to the ini files being shared between versions?