Sword Saint

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 8:38 PM
      I don't know how it happened, but here is the fixed version. This character shouldn't be undead and
      human. I loaded it and it works fine.

      (Attachment to OP)

      ----------

      PCGVERSION:2.0

      # System Information
      CAMPAIGN:Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook|CAMPAIGN:Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Player's Guide|CAMPAIGN:Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat|CAMPAIGN:Paizo - Dragon Empires Primer|CAMPAIGN:Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary|CAMPAIGN:Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 2
      VERSION:6.01.02-dev
      ROLLMETHOD:2|EXPRESSION:Epic Fantasy
      PURCHASEPOINTS:Y|TYPE:Epic Fantasy
      CHARACTERTYPE:PC
      POOLPOINTS:0
      POOLPOINTSAVAIL:25
      GAMEMODE:Pathfinder_RPG
      TABLABEL:0
      AUTOSPELLS:Y
      USEHIGHERKNOWN:Y
      USEHIGHERPREPPED:Y
      LOADCOMPANIONS:N
      USETEMPMODS:Y
      AUTOSORTGEAR:Y
      SKILLSOUTPUTORDER:0
      IGNORECOST:N
      ALLOWDEBT:N
      AUTORESIZEGEAR:Y

      # Character Bio
      CHARACTERNAME:Jigan
      TABNAME:
      PLAYERNAME:Talnoir
      HEIGHT:67
      WEIGHT:165
      AGE:0
      GENDER:Male
      HANDED:Right
      SKINCOLOR:
      EYECOLOR:Blue
      HAIRCOLOR:
      HAIRSTYLE:
      LOCATION:
      CITY:
      BIRTHDAY:
      BIRTHPLACE:
      PERSONALITYTRAIT1:
      PERSONALITYTRAIT2:
      SPEECHPATTERN:
      PHOBIAS:
      INTERESTS:
      CATCHPHRASE:
      PORTRAIT:
      PORTRAITTHUMBNAILRECT:0,0,100,100

      # Character Attributes
      STAT:STR|SCORE:26
      STAT:DEX|SCORE:10
      STAT:CON|SCORE:10
      STAT:INT|SCORE:10
      STAT:WIS|SCORE:12
      STAT:CHA|SCORE:16
      ALIGN:LN
      RACE:Aasimar

      # Character Class(es)
      CLASS:Samurai|LEVEL:11|SKILLPOOL:44
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=1|HITPOINTS:10|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:-2
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=2|HITPOINTS:4|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:-2
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=3|HITPOINTS:5|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:-2
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=4|HITPOINTS:9|PRESTAT:STR=1|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:-2
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=5|HITPOINTS:8|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:-2
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=6|HITPOINTS:5|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:-2
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=7|HITPOINTS:10|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:-2
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=8|HITPOINTS:7|PRESTAT:WIS=1|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:-2
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=9|HITPOINTS:5|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:-2
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=10|HITPOINTS:9|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:1
      CLASSABILITIESLEVEL:Samurai=11|HITPOINTS:8|PRESTAT:STR=11|PRESTAT:WIS=-5|PRESTAT:CHA=-2|SKILLSGAINED:4|SKILLSREMAINING:4

      # Character Experience
      EXPERIENCE:219999
      EXPERIENCETABLE:Medium

      # Character Templates
      TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Creature with Class Levels]

      # Character Region
      REGION:None

      # Character Skills
      SKILL:Acrobatics|OUTPUTORDER:1|
      SKILL:Appraise|OUTPUTORDER:3|
      SKILL:Bluff|OUTPUTORDER:4|CLASSBOUGHT:[CLASS:Samurai|RANKS:11.0|COST:1|CLASSSKILL:Y]
      SKILL:Climb|OUTPUTORDER:5|
      SKILL:Craft (Untrained)|OUTPUTORDER:6|
      SKILL:Diplomacy|OUTPUTORDER:7|CLASSBOUGHT:[CLASS:Samurai|RANKS:11.0|COST:1|CLASSSKILL:Y]
      SKILL:Disguise|OUTPUTORDER:8|
      SKILL:Escape Artist|OUTPUTORDER:9|
      SKILL:Fly|OUTPUTORDER:10|
      SKILL:Heal|OUTPUTORDER:11|
      SKILL:Intimidate|OUTPUTORDER:12|CLASSBOUGHT:[CLASS:Samurai|RANKS:11.0|COST:1|CLASSSKILL:Y]
      SKILL:Perception|OUTPUTORDER:14|CLASSBOUGHT:[CLASS:Samurai|RANKS:11.0|COST:1|CLASSSKILL:N]
      SKILL:Perform (Untrained)|OUTPUTORDER:15|
      SKILL:Ride|OUTPUTORDER:16|
      SKILL:Sense Motive|OUTPUTORDER:17|CLASSBOUGHT:[CLASS:Samurai|RANKS:11.0|COST:1|CLASSSKILL:Y]
      SKILL:Stealth|OUTPUTORDER:18|
      SKILL:Survival|OUTPUTORDER:19|
      SKILL:Swim|OUTPUTORDER:20|
      SKILL:Knowledge (History)|OUTPUTORDER:13|CLASSBOUGHT:[CLASS:Samurai|RANKS:11.0|COST:1|CLASSSKILL:Y]
      SKILL:Acrobatics (Jump)|OUTPUTORDER:2|

      # Character Languages
      LANGUAGE:Celestial|LANGUAGE:Common

      # Character Feats
      FEATPOOL:-6.0

      # Character Abilities
      ABILITY:Adoptive Race|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Special Ability|KEY:Adoptive Race ~ Elf|TYPE:AdoptiveRace
      USERPOOL:Adoptive Race|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Elf Race Trait|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Special Ability|KEY:Warrior of Old ~ Trait|TYPE:Trait.RaceTrait.ElfTrait|DESC:As a child, you put in long hours in combat drills, and though time has made this training a dim memory, you still have a knack for quickly responding to trouble.
      USERPOOL:Elf Race Trait|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Favored Class|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Special Ability|KEY:Fighter|TYPE:FavoredClass
      USERPOOL:Favored Class|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:FEAT|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:FEAT|KEY:Critical Focus|TYPE:Combat|DESC:You are trained in the arts of causing pain.
      ABILITY:FEAT|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:FEAT|KEY:Furious Focus|TYPE:Combat|DESC:Even in the midst of fierce and furious blows, you can find focus in the carnage and your seemingly wild blows strike home.
      ABILITY:FEAT|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:FEAT|KEY:Exotic Weapon Proficiency|APPLIEDTO:Katana|TYPE:Combat.BorealBloodline|DESC:You understand how to use your chosen exotic weapon in combat, and can utilize any special tricks or qualities that exotic weapon might allow.
      ABILITY:FEAT|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:FEAT|KEY:Lunge|TYPE:Combat.DruidShamanLion|DESC:You can strike foes that would normally be out of reach.
      ABILITY:FEAT|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:FEAT|KEY:Power Attack|TYPE:Combat.AttackOption.AbyssalBloodline.DraconicBloodline.ElementalBloodline.BorealBloodline.OniBloodline|DESC:You can make exceptionally deadly melee attacks by sacrificing accuracy for strength.
      ABILITY:FEAT|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:FEAT|KEY:Improved Critical|APPLIEDTO:Katana|TYPE:Combat.OracleWeaponMastery|DESC:Attacks made with your chosen weapon are quite deadly.
      USERPOOL:FEAT|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Intelligent Item Alignment|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Intelligent Item|KEY:Align ~ N|TYPE:IntelligentAlignment.IntelligentItemOutput
      USERPOOL:Intelligent Item Alignment|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Intelligent Item Power|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Intelligent Item|KEY:Item Power ~ Cast 3 1|APPLIEDTO:Vampiric Touch|TYPE:IntelligentItemx.ItemStandardPower.IntelligentItemOutput
      ABILITY:Intelligent Item Power|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Intelligent Item|KEY:Item Power ~ Cast 4 1|APPLIEDTO:Dragon's Breath|TYPE:IntelligentItemx.ItemStandardPower.IntelligentItemOutput
      USERPOOL:Intelligent Item Power|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Region of Origin|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Background|KEY:Unknown ~ Region|TYPE:Region
      USERPOOL:Region of Origin|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Samurai Archetype|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Archetype|KEY:Samurai Archetype ~ Sword Saint|TYPE:Archetype.SamuraiArchetype.SamuraiMount.SamuraiMountedArcher.SamuraiBanner.SamuraiGreaterBanner|DESC:Sword saints hail from lands where samurai are prevalent, and are often ronin who wander the world seeking new challenges to perfect their intricate style of swordplay called iaijutsu. The following benefits apply only when a sword saint is using a sword and carrying nothing in his other hand.
      USERPOOL:Samurai Archetype|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Samurai Expertise|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Special Ability|KEY:Samurai Expertise Selection|APPLIEDTO:Katana|TYPE:Internal
      USERPOOL:Samurai Expertise|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Samurai Feat|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:FEAT|KEY:Bleeding Critical|TYPE:Combat.Critical|DESC:Your critical hits cause opponents to bleed profusely.
      USERPOOL:Samurai Feat|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Samurai Order|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Special Ability|KEY:Order of the Warrior ~ Samurai Order|TYPE:SpecialQuality.SamuraiOrder.CavalierOrder|DESC:Most samurai swear themselves to the code of the warrior, which emphasizes duty, honor, loyalty, and obedience. This code extends not only to the samurai's lord and master, but also to his comrades and family. Samurai who follow the order of the warrior are among the most trusted and feared warriors in the land. &nl;Edicts - The samurai must protect the life and lands of his lord with his life. He must be truthful and courageous, respectful to his elders and his masters, and loyal to his friends and liege. He must conduct himself with honor and dignity. &nl;Challenge - Whenever an order of the warrior samurai declares a challenge, he receives damage reduction 1/- against attacks made by the target of his challenge. This DR increases by +1 for every four levels the samurai possesses. &nl;Skills - An order of the warrior samurai adds Knowledge (history) (Int) and Knowledge (nobility) (Int) to his list ofclass skills. An order of the warrior samurai can make Knowledge (nobility) checks untrained. If he has ranks in the skill, he receives a bonus on the check equal to 1/2 his samurai level (minimum +1) as long as the check involves the nobles or politics of his land. &nl;Order Abilities - A samurai who belongs to the order of the warrior gains the following abilities as he increases in level. 2nd Level, Honor in All Things; 8th level, Way of the Samurai; 15th level, Strike True
      USERPOOL:Samurai Order|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:Traits|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Special Ability|KEY:Adopted ~ Trait|TYPE:Trait.BasicTrait.SocialTrait|DESC:You were adopted and raised by someone not of your actual race, and raised in a society not your own.
      ABILITY:Traits|TYPE:NORMAL|CATEGORY:Special Ability|KEY:Courageous ~ Trait|TYPE:Trait.BasicTrait.CombatTrait|DESC:Your childhood was brutal, yet you persevered primarily through force of will and the hope that no matter how hard things might get, as long as you kept a level head you'd make it through.
      USERPOOL:Traits|POOLPOINTS:0.0
      ABILITY:*LANGBONUS|TYPE:VIRTUAL|CATEGORY:*LANGBONUS|KEY:*LANGBONUS|APPLIEDTO:|TYPE:
      USERPOOL:*LANGBONUS|POOLPOINTS:0.0

      # Character Weapon proficiencies
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Amentum (Javelin)|WEAPON:Atlatl|WEAPON:Axe (Throwing)|WEAPON:Bardiche|WEAPON:Battleaxe|WEAPON:Bayonet|WEAPON:Bec de Corbin|WEAPON:Bill|WEAPON:Blowgun|WEAPON:Broadsword (Nine Ring)]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Butterfly Sword|WEAPON:Cestus|WEAPON:Chakram|WEAPON:Club|WEAPON:Crossbow (Heavy)|WEAPON:Crossbow (Light)|WEAPON:Dagger|WEAPON:Dagger (Punching)|WEAPON:Dart|WEAPON:Double Chicken Saber]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Falchion|WEAPON:Flail|WEAPON:Flail (Heavy)|WEAPON:Gaff|WEAPON:Gauntlet|WEAPON:Gauntlet (Spiked)|WEAPON:Gladius|WEAPON:Glaive|WEAPON:Glaive-Guisarme|WEAPON:Grapple]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Greataxe|WEAPON:Greatclub|WEAPON:Greatsword|WEAPON:Guisarme|WEAPON:Hair|WEAPON:Halberd|WEAPON:Hammer (Light)|WEAPON:Handaxe|WEAPON:Hooked Lance|WEAPON:Iron Brush]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Javelin|WEAPON:Jutte|WEAPON:Katana|WEAPON:Kerambit|WEAPON:Kukri|WEAPON:Lance|WEAPON:Longbow|WEAPON:Longspear|WEAPON:Longsword|WEAPON:Lucern Hammer]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Lungchuan Tamo|WEAPON:Mace (Heavy)|WEAPON:Mace (Light)|WEAPON:Mattock|WEAPON:Mere Club|WEAPON:Monk's Spade|WEAPON:Morningstar|WEAPON:Naginata|WEAPON:Nodachi|WEAPON:Pick (Heavy)]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Pick (Light)|WEAPON:Pilum|WEAPON:Poisoned Sand Tube|WEAPON:Quarterstaff|WEAPON:Ranseur|WEAPON:Rapier|WEAPON:Rhomphaia|WEAPON:Rock|WEAPON:Sansetsukon|WEAPON:Sap]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Scimitar|WEAPON:Scizore|WEAPON:Scythe|WEAPON:Shang Gou|WEAPON:Shieldbash|WEAPON:Shortbow|WEAPON:Shortspear|WEAPON:Sibat|WEAPON:Sickle|WEAPON:Sling]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Spear|WEAPON:Spear (Boar)|WEAPON:Spells (Ray)|WEAPON:Spells (Touch)|WEAPON:Spiked Armor|WEAPON:Stake|WEAPON:Starknife|WEAPON:Sword (Bastard)|WEAPON:Sword (Short)|WEAPON:Sword (Tri-Point Double-Edged)]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Sword Cane|WEAPON:Tepoztopilli|WEAPON:Terbutje|WEAPON:Tiger Fork|WEAPON:Tonfa|WEAPON:Trident|WEAPON:Tube Arrow Shooter|WEAPON:Unarmed Strike|WEAPON:Wakizashi|WEAPON:Waraxe (Dwarven)]
      WEAPONPROF:[WEAPON:Warhammer|WEAPON:Wushu Dart]

      # Character Equipment
      MONEY:0
      EQUIPNAME:Masterwork Necklace|OUTPUTORDER:0|COST:50.0|WT:0.0|QUANTITY:1.0|CUSTOMIZATION:[BASEITEM:Necklace|DATA:NAME=Masterwork Necklace$EQMOD=MWORKB]
      EQUIPNAME:Boots (Add TypeMedium)|OUTPUTORDER:7|COST:0.0|WT:0.0|QUANTITY:1.0|CUSTOMIZATION:[BASEITEM:Boots|DATA:NAME=Boots (Add TypeMedium)$EQMOD=ADDTYPE&pipe;Medium]
      EQUIPNAME:Former hand of talnoir|OUTPUTORDER:0|COST:0.0|WT:0.0|QUANTITY:1.0|CUSTOMIZATION:[BASEITEM:Gauntlets|DATA:NAME=Former hand of talnoir$EQMOD=SPL_ACT&pipe;SPELLNAME&lbracket;Shocking Grasp&rbracket; CASTER&lbracket;Wizard&rbracket; SPELLTYPE&lbracket;Arcane&rbracket; SPELLLEVEL&lbracket;1&rbracket; CASTERLEVEL&lbracket;3&rbracket; $SPROP=(Gauntlets (Shocking Grasp/Wizard/3rd))$COSTMOD=-6000.0]
      EQUIPNAME:Hide (Leather)|OUTPUTORDER:5|COST:15.0|WT:25.0|QUANTITY:1.0|CUSTOMIZATION:[BASEITEM:Hide|DATA:NAME=Hide (Leather)$EQMOD=LEATHER]
      EQUIPNAME:Robe (Add TypeMedium)|OUTPUTORDER:6|COST:0.0|WT:0.0|QUANTITY:1.0|CUSTOMIZATION:[BASEITEM:Robe|DATA:NAME=Robe (Add TypeMedium)$EQMOD=ADDTYPE&pipe;Medium]
      EQUIPNAME:Cloak (Add TypeElven, Eastern)|OUTPUTORDER:4|COST:0.0|WT:0.0|QUANTITY:1.0|CUSTOMIZATION:[BASEITEM:Cloak|DATA:NAME=Cloak (Add TypeElven, Eastern)$EQMOD=ADDTYPE&pipe;Elven&pipe;Eastern]
      EQUIPNAME:Talnoir Katana|OUTPUTORDER:2|COST:0.0|WT:6.0|QUANTITY:1.0|CUSTOMIZATION:[BASEITEM:Katana|DATA:NAME=Talnoir Katana$EQMOD=IntItemBase.IntTelepathy.ADDTYPE&pipe;Adamantine.ItemPower_CastThreeOne.ItemPower_CastThreeThree.ItemPower_CastFourOne$SPROP=(Katana (Add TypeAdamantine))$COSTMOD=-36750.0]
      EQUIPNAME:Belt (Add TypeMedium)|OUTPUTORDER:3|COST:0.0|WT:0.0|QUANTITY:1.0|CUSTOMIZATION:[BASEITEM:Belt|DATA:NAME=Belt (Add TypeMedium)$EQMOD=ADDTYPE&pipe;Medium]
      EQUIPNAME:Hat (Add TypeStandard)|OUTPUTORDER:1|COST:0.0|WT:0.0|QUANTITY:1.0|CUSTOMIZATION:[BASEITEM:Hat|DATA:NAME=Hat (Add TypeStandard)$EQMOD=ADDTYPE&pipe;Standard]
      EQUIPSET:Default Set|ID:0.1|USETEMPMODS:Y
      EQUIPSET:Feet|ID:0.1.2|VALUE:Boots (Add TypeMedium)|QUANTITY:1.0|USETEMPMODS:Y
      EQUIPSET:Shoulders|ID:0.1.3|VALUE:Cloak (Add TypeElven, Eastern)|QUANTITY:1.0|USETEMPMODS:Y
      EQUIPSET:Armor|ID:0.1.4|VALUE:Hide (Leather)|QUANTITY:1.0|USETEMPMODS:Y
      EQUIPSET:Body|ID:0.1.5|VALUE:Robe (Add TypeMedium)|QUANTITY:1.0|USETEMPMODS:Y
      EQUIPSET:Primary Hand|ID:0.1.6|VALUE:Talnoir Katana|QUANTITY:1.0|USETEMPMODS:Y
      EQUIPSET:Belt|ID:0.1.7|VALUE:Belt (Add TypeMedium)|QUANTITY:1.0|USETEMPMODS:Y
      EQUIPSET:Head|ID:0.1.8|VALUE:Hat (Add TypeStandard)|QUANTITY:1.0|USETEMPMODS:Y
      CALCEQUIPSET:0.1

      # Temporary Bonuses

      # EquipSet Temp Bonuses

      # Character Deity/Domain

      # Character Spells Information
      SPELLBOOK:Prepared Spells|TYPE:2

      # Character Description/Bio/History
      CHARACTERBIO:
      CHARACTERDESC:
      CHARACTERCOMP:
      CHARACTERASSET:
      CHARACTERMAGIC:
      CHARACTERDMNOTES:Kasaron: the druide prepares to cast the spell, readying all the various things to prepare for the new body.&nl;Kasaron: He begins to cast the spell, weaving hsi power through the air as he chants slowly at first, and growing in tempo and volume as the low light flickers, the flames turning an eerie, valmost verdant green.&nl;Kasaron: The ground around the heart begins to stir, shifting and enveloping the heart, as the driud continues to chant. A wave of nausea washes over your body as you feel the border between worlds shifting about.&nl;Kasaron: A humanoid shape begins to appear, writhing in the oil-soaked dust, as if buried just below the surface.&nl;Kasaron: Suddenly there is a loud crack, like a whip, and an inhuman scream of what sounds like pain.&nl;Kasaron: As you stare into the writhing mass, a shape appears; the remains of Talnoir's arm, and his sword.&nl;Kasaron: Drawn by the soul of it's master, the blade telelported to his side; but too soon; the ritual begins to unravel as the druid intones louder, trying his best to salvage the spell&nl;Kasaron: You feel waves of heat wash over you as the sword grows red hot,t he adamantium melting and running in rivulets along it's length.&nl;Kasaron: The druid is screaming, rallying against the opposing forces roaring in the spells, the inhuman, pained scream filing the air as if the world was going to be ripped apart at the seams.&nl;Kasaron: Finally, you see someone, something rise.&nl;Kasaron: Pushing itself up from the ground, the oil-soaked earth caked on it's skin.&nl;Kasaron: the oil seems to steam, to burn, as the new body reaches for the blade, now white hot.&nl;Kasaron: It's fingers reach, outstretched, hungering, longing.&nl;Kasaron: It wraps it's fingers around the white-hot blade, lifting it, carefully, almost delicately as it kneels back into a squat; now-dry dirt falling off it's shoudlers.&nl;Kasaron: An unfamiliar face regards the blade with both sorow and small wonder.&nl;Kasaron: It is longer now; the sword. still glowing, though less, and still very much white. It's curved length enshrined in a pure-white sheath.&nl;Kasaron: He mutters something in old elvish, caressing the blade like one would a child.&nl;Kasaron: "Sleep, for now. Sleep."&nl;Kasaron: He looks up at you, smiling for a moment, before becoming serious and bowing.&nl;Kasaron: "My thanks for your stewardship."&nl;Kasaron: The druid is still chanting, softly now, starign in mild surprise.&nl;Asurime: Melith nods, "May I have your name?"&nl;&nl;&nl;&nl;Kasaron: 1/day Vampiric touch&nl;Kasaron: 3/day Force punch&nl;Kasaron: Purpose is to slay devils and devil allies&nl;Kasaron: Power active in pursuit fo this purpose is dragon's breath 1/day; usable against only devils and evil allies.&nl;

      # Kits

      # Character Master/Follower

      # Character Notes Tab
      NOTE:Character Sheet Notes|ID:1|PARENTID:-1|VALUE:Kasaron: 1/day Vampiric touch&nl;Kasaron: 3/day Force punch&nl;Kasaron: Purpose is to slay devils and devil allies&nl;Kasaron: Power active in pursuit fo this purpose is dragon's breath 1/day; usable against only devils and evil allies.&nl;

      # Age Set Selections
      AGESET:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0

      # Campaign History

      # Suppressed Biography Fields
      SUPPRESSBIOFIELDS:

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19 6:52 AM
        This had been reported a couple of times in the last few months, and the bypass feats wasn't selected. Notably the blogger that Andrew did the walk through video with.

        I have never experienced this with a fresh download of the full zip. I wonder if this is something related to the windows installer, perhaps related to the ini files being shared between versions?