Re: [pcgen] Re: Constitution: Cannot Modify a non ability? wtf

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013

      # Character Templates
      TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Creature with Class Levels]
      TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Undead]
      TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Human]

      The undead template will be the problem. Can you remove this on the
      templates tab?

      Cheers,
      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB

      On 19 April 2013 10:09, batsmanfixn <reaperxn@...> wrote:

      > I have no idea what the rule is on posting links, but since 2/3rds of my
      > skill points just went into negitives as well, let me just post the file.
      > http://www.mediafire.com/?ux450b92zrb8xx9
      > On a side note. My weapon can hold 3 spells. one of them should be Force
      > Punch, but i cant seem to find it on the list of level 3? any idea?
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "batsmanfixn" <reaperxn@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > No template to my knowledge. And Aasimar. So its nothing undead. It has
      > put 10 points into it but i cannot adjust it in any way. As for the feat
      > bypass, no thats off.
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@> wrote:

      > > > What race is your character? Did you add any templates?
      > > >
      > > > Stefan

      > PCGen List File Help:

    • batsmanfixn
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
        Well, i would, but its not letting me. Template is non removable