Re: Constitution: Cannot Modify a non ability? wtf

  • batsmanfixn
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
      I have no idea what the rule is on posting links, but since 2/3rds of my skill points just went into negitives as well, let me just post the file. http://www.mediafire.com/?ux450b92zrb8xx9
      On a side note. My weapon can hold 3 spells. one of them should be Force Punch, but i cant seem to find it on the list of level 3? any idea?

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "batsmanfixn" <reaperxn@...> wrote:

      > No template to my knowledge. And Aasimar. So its nothing undead. It has put 10 points into it but i cannot adjust it in any way. As for the feat bypass, no thats off.
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@> wrote:
      > >
      > > On 18.04.2013 05:56, batsmanfixn wrote:
      > > > So i was building my samurai, and after everything i noticed my
      > > > Constitution has a * in the mod number slot and wont let me add
      > > > points to it. Is there an easy way to fix this? or do i have to redo
      > > > everything over?
      > >
      > > What race is your character? Did you add any templates?
      > >
      > > Stefan

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
        Hi,

        # Character Templates
        TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Creature with Class Levels]
        TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Undead]
        TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Human]

        The undead template will be the problem. Can you remove this on the
        templates tab?

        Cheers,
        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB

        On 19 April 2013 10:09, batsmanfixn <reaperxn@...> wrote:

        > I have no idea what the rule is on posting links, but since 2/3rds of my
        > skill points just went into negitives as well, let me just post the file.
        > http://www.mediafire.com/?ux450b92zrb8xx9
        > On a side note. My weapon can hold 3 spells. one of them should be Force
        > Punch, but i cant seem to find it on the list of level 3? any idea?
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "batsmanfixn" <reaperxn@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > No template to my knowledge. And Aasimar. So its nothing undead. It has
        > put 10 points into it but i cannot adjust it in any way. As for the feat
        > bypass, no thats off.
        > >
        > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@> wrote:

        > > > What race is your character? Did you add any templates?
        > > >
        > > > Stefan

        > PCGen List File Help:

      • batsmanfixn
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
          Well, i would, but its not letting me. Template is non removable