Re: [pcgen] Constitution: Cannot Modify a non ability? wtf

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
      On 18.04.2013 05:56, batsmanfixn wrote:
      > So i was building my samurai, and after everything i noticed my
      > Constitution has a * in the mod number slot and wont let me add
      > points to it. Is there an easy way to fix this? or do i have to redo
      > everything over?

      What race is your character? Did you add any templates?

      Stefan
    • batsmanfixn
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
        No template to my knowledge. And Aasimar. So its nothing undead. It has put 10 points into it but i cannot adjust it in any way. As for the feat bypass, no thats off.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...> wrote:

        > On 18.04.2013 05:56, batsmanfixn wrote:
        > > So i was building my samurai, and after everything i noticed my
        > > Constitution has a * in the mod number slot and wont let me add
        > > points to it. Is there an easy way to fix this? or do i have to redo
        > > everything over?
        >
        > What race is your character? Did you add any templates?
        >
        > Stefan

      • batsmanfixn
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
          I have no idea what the rule is on posting links, but since 2/3rds of my skill points just went into negitives as well, let me just post the file. http://www.mediafire.com/?ux450b92zrb8xx9
          On a side note. My weapon can hold 3 spells. one of them should be Force Punch, but i cant seem to find it on the list of level 3? any idea?

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "batsmanfixn" <reaperxn@...> wrote:

          > No template to my knowledge. And Aasimar. So its nothing undead. It has put 10 points into it but i cannot adjust it in any way. As for the feat bypass, no thats off.
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@> wrote:
          > >
          > > On 18.04.2013 05:56, batsmanfixn wrote:
          > > > So i was building my samurai, and after everything i noticed my
          > > > Constitution has a * in the mod number slot and wont let me add
          > > > points to it. Is there an easy way to fix this? or do i have to redo
          > > > everything over?
          > >
          > > What race is your character? Did you add any templates?
          > >
          > > Stefan

        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013

            # Character Templates
            TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Creature with Class Levels]
            TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Undead]
            TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Human]

            The undead template will be the problem. Can you remove this on the
            templates tab?

            Cheers,
            James Dempsey
            PCGen Code SB

            On 19 April 2013 10:09, batsmanfixn <reaperxn@...> wrote:

            > I have no idea what the rule is on posting links, but since 2/3rds of my
            > skill points just went into negitives as well, let me just post the file.
            > http://www.mediafire.com/?ux450b92zrb8xx9
            > On a side note. My weapon can hold 3 spells. one of them should be Force
            > Punch, but i cant seem to find it on the list of level 3? any idea?
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "batsmanfixn" <reaperxn@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > No template to my knowledge. And Aasimar. So its nothing undead. It has
            > put 10 points into it but i cannot adjust it in any way. As for the feat
            > bypass, no thats off.
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@> wrote:

            > > > What race is your character? Did you add any templates?
            > > >
            > > > Stefan

            > PCGen List File Help:

          • batsmanfixn
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
              Well, i would, but its not letting me. Template is non removable