Re: [pcgen] Re: Paladin Mount

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013

      SRD basic, Camel is included as a regular animal. If you load srd complete under the advanced tab
      you'll have the available choice of your camel and dire wolf.

      This line makes it so:

      Special Mount CATEGORY:Special Ability TYPE:SpecialQuality.SpellLike VISIBLE:YES
      DEFINE:SpecialMountLVL|0 FOLLOWERS:Special Mount|1 COMPANIONLIST:Special Mount|ANY

      This is the tag that makes all mounts available:

      On 4/17/2013 8:43 PM, Jeremy H wrote:
      > Neither of the animals that I'm looking to select for the mount are listed. That's the problem. I've been through the LST files and added both animals to every race and creature list I can find, but they don't show up in the race select for a special mount.
      >
      > So which LST does it need to be in and what tags does it need to show as a mount?

      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> Paladin character, go to the Companions tab. Should be an entry for Paladin Mount in the Left Pane -
      >> Create New - List of All monsters will be displayed. Select whichever one you like.
      >>
      >> On 4/17/2013 5:56 PM, Jeremy H wrote:
      >>> The paladin in my group is wanting to use either a camel or a dire wolf as his mount, but I can't figure out how to add those races to the mount list for special mounts.
      >>>
      >>> Can anyone offer any advice? I'm using the 3.0 datasets.

      >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
      >>>

      >> --
      >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Jeremy H
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
        It worked! At last! Thank you so much, I've been trying for months to get that mount taken care of.