Constitution: Cannot Modify a non ability? wtf

  • batsmanfixn
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17, 2013
      So i was building my samurai, and after everything i noticed my Constitution has a * in the mod number slot and wont let me add points to it. Is there an easy way to fix this? or do i have to redo everything over?
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 17, 2013

        Which version is this? What sets? And do you have the option to bypass feat prerequisites enabled?

        On 4/17/2013 8:56 PM, batsmanfixn wrote:
        > So i was building my samurai, and after everything i noticed my Constitution has a * in the mod number slot and wont let me add points to it. Is there an easy way to fix this? or do i have to redo everything over?

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
          On 18.04.2013 05:56, batsmanfixn wrote:
          > So i was building my samurai, and after everything i noticed my
          > Constitution has a * in the mod number slot and wont let me add
          > points to it. Is there an easy way to fix this? or do i have to redo
          > everything over?

          What race is your character? Did you add any templates?

          Stefan
        • batsmanfixn
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
            No template to my knowledge. And Aasimar. So its nothing undead. It has put 10 points into it but i cannot adjust it in any way. As for the feat bypass, no thats off.

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...> wrote:

            > On 18.04.2013 05:56, batsmanfixn wrote:
            > > So i was building my samurai, and after everything i noticed my
            > > Constitution has a * in the mod number slot and wont let me add
            > > points to it. Is there an easy way to fix this? or do i have to redo
            > > everything over?
            >
            > What race is your character? Did you add any templates?
            >
            > Stefan

          • batsmanfixn
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
              I have no idea what the rule is on posting links, but since 2/3rds of my skill points just went into negitives as well, let me just post the file. http://www.mediafire.com/?ux450b92zrb8xx9
              On a side note. My weapon can hold 3 spells. one of them should be Force Punch, but i cant seem to find it on the list of level 3? any idea?

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "batsmanfixn" <reaperxn@...> wrote:

              > No template to my knowledge. And Aasimar. So its nothing undead. It has put 10 points into it but i cannot adjust it in any way. As for the feat bypass, no thats off.
              >
              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@> wrote:
              > >
              > > On 18.04.2013 05:56, batsmanfixn wrote:
              > > > So i was building my samurai, and after everything i noticed my
              > > > Constitution has a * in the mod number slot and wont let me add
              > > > points to it. Is there an easy way to fix this? or do i have to redo
              > > > everything over?
              > >
              > > What race is your character? Did you add any templates?
              > >
              > > Stefan

            • James Dempsey
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013

                # Character Templates
                TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Creature with Class Levels]
                TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Undead]
                TEMPLATESAPPLIED:[NAME:Human]

                The undead template will be the problem. Can you remove this on the
                templates tab?

                Cheers,
                James Dempsey
                PCGen Code SB

                On 19 April 2013 10:09, batsmanfixn <reaperxn@...> wrote:

                > I have no idea what the rule is on posting links, but since 2/3rds of my
                > skill points just went into negitives as well, let me just post the file.
                > http://www.mediafire.com/?ux450b92zrb8xx9
                > On a side note. My weapon can hold 3 spells. one of them should be Force
                > Punch, but i cant seem to find it on the list of level 3? any idea?
                >
                > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "batsmanfixn" <reaperxn@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > No template to my knowledge. And Aasimar. So its nothing undead. It has
                > put 10 points into it but i cannot adjust it in any way. As for the feat
                > bypass, no thats off.
                > >
                > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@> wrote:

                > > > What race is your character? Did you add any templates?
                > > >
                > > > Stefan

                > PCGen List File Help:

              • batsmanfixn
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
                  Well, i would, but its not letting me. Template is non removable