Re: [pcgen] BESM D20

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
      Hi,

      We apparently have permission to include the OGC aspects of BESM D20. Though, I think you are the
      first person to ask for any materials from it.

      I'm tied up trying to finish up Advanced Race Guide for Pathfinder, but I can give you pointers on
      getting what you need for yourself if you want.

      For coding up your sets - join me and other homebrewers over here -