BESM D20

  • deathmvp
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
      Did anyone ever make stuff to make a toon for this game in pcgen? I love to use pcgen for my pathfinder and 3.5 games and I would love to use it for the game I just started. When I have looked on line I saw people thinking about it but I could not find any file for this. If there are no such ones does anyone know how I could learn how to do it my Self as I will do that also.
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013

        We apparently have permission to include the OGC aspects of BESM D20. Though, I think you are the
        first person to ask for any materials from it.

        I'm tied up trying to finish up Advanced Race Guide for Pathfinder, but I can give you pointers on
        getting what you need for yourself if you want.

        For coding up your sets - join me and other homebrewers over here -