Re: [pcgen] Re: Unusual races

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013
      I own a copy. It's got about 15 races, 15 prestige classes, 100 feats,
      30 magic items, a few spells, and a bestiary that's mostly (but not
      completely) an NPC compendium for the new races. Nothing looks too far
      out there, from my quick glance.

      I'm currently rather busy with work, and my PCGen time is taken up by
      Psionics Expanded, or I'd help.

      DS/DL