Aasimar Samurai Sword Saint in pathfinder, :(

  • batsmanfixn
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 13 10:12 PM
      So i just got a reincarnation and my druid rolled a Aasimar. I saw a few months ago that the Advanced race book was on its way. I saw that someone uses the Gamemaster version to get Aasimar. but then i cant get sword saints. Does anyone know how to work around this?
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 14 12:39 AM

        What is 'Sword Saint', or more importantly, which book is it found in?

        Aasimar is an available race today. The newest versions of PCGen have it set up to be a playable
        race with the traits. The only thing the Advanced Race has is the new Archetypes (Which I'm working
        through as I can, which is holding up the release of this book) a few other things.

        I'll help, but I need more details.

        Cheers,
        On 4/13/2013 10:12 PM, batsmanfixn wrote:
        > So i just got a reincarnation and my druid rolled a Aasimar. I saw a few months ago that the Advanced race book was on its way. I saw that someone uses the Gamemaster version to get Aasimar. but then i cant get sword saints. Does anyone know how to work around this?

      • Omowale Anthony
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 15 6:44 AM
          Sword Saint is from the Dragon Empires Primer...it's an archetype of the
          Samurai...

          On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 3:39 AM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi,
          >
          > What is 'Sword Saint', or more importantly, which book is it found in?
          >
          > Aasimar is an available race today. The newest versions of PCGen have it
          > set up to be a playable
          > race with the traits. The only thing the Advanced Race has is the new
          > Archetypes (Which I'm working
          > through as I can, which is holding up the release of this book) a few
          > other things.
          >
          > I'll help, but I need more details.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > On 4/13/2013 10:12 PM, batsmanfixn wrote:
          > > So i just got a reincarnation and my druid rolled a Aasimar. I saw a few
          > months ago that the Advanced race book was on its way. I saw that someone
          > uses the Gamemaster version to get Aasimar. but then i cant get sword
          > saints. Does anyone know how to work around this?

          > > PCGen List File Help:
          > >
          > > PCGen Experimental:
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 15 6:57 AM
            On 15.04.2013 15:44, Omowale Anthony wrote:
            > Sword Saint is from the Dragon Empires Primer...it's an archetype of the
            > Samurai...

            The Dragon Empire Primer including the Sword Saint archetype is included
            in PCGen, but you must use the Advanced Source Selection dialog to be
            able to select this book.

            Regards,
            Stefan
          • batsmanfixn
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 15 8:45 AM
              I think i was a bit unclear, let me restate this.
              I am looking to make an Aasimar Samurai with the Sword saint Archetype in pathfinder. I mentioned the GameMaster version because currently that is the only way to my knowledge to get that race, but does not make this combination i am currently looking for. . I would like to make it through the Advanced Players guide way.

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 15 8:53 AM

                Load up PCGen -> Change to the Advanced Source Selection.

                Choose the Core Rulebook, Advanced PlayersGuide, Dragon Empire Primer, Bestiary I, Ultimate Combat

                I believe loading that combination of books will net you your Sword Saint based upon what Stefan
                said earlier.

                Cheers,

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 15 9:09 AM
                  Yep, that should do it...I have all the pathfinder books loaded ( except
                  the three Pathfinder RPG blah, blah, blah, and Traits web enhancement) and
                  I can create one in Pathfinder RPG Mode...i'm using the 6.00.01 RC1 full
                  zip build..

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 15 9:30 AM
                    On 15.04.2013 18:09, Omowale Anthony wrote:
                    > Yep, that should do it...I have all the pathfinder books loaded ( except
                    > the three Pathfinder RPG blah, blah, blah, and Traits web enhancement) and
                    > I can create one in Pathfinder RPG Mode...i'm using the 6.00.01 RC1 full
                    > zip build..

                    ... but?
                  • Omowale Anthony
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 15 10:24 AM
                      but, what?

                      On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

                      > **
                      >

                      > On 15.04.2013 18:09, Omowale Anthony wrote:
                      > > Yep, that should do it...I have all the pathfinder books loaded ( except
                      > > the three Pathfinder RPG blah, blah, blah, and Traits web enhancement)
                      > and
                      > > I can create one in Pathfinder RPG Mode...i'm using the 6.00.01 RC1 full
                      > > zip build..
                      >
                      > ... but?

                    • batsmanfixn
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 15 11:05 AM
                        Thank you guys. It works perfect now.

                        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Omowale Anthony <aegisblack@...> wrote:

                        > but, what?
                        >

                        > On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:
                        >
                        > > **
                        > >

                        > > On 15.04.2013 18:09, Omowale Anthony wrote:
                        > > > Yep, that should do it...I have all the pathfinder books loaded ( except
                        > > > the three Pathfinder RPG blah, blah, blah, and Traits web enhancement)
                        > > and
                        > > > I can create one in Pathfinder RPG Mode...i'm using the 6.00.01 RC1 full
                        > > > zip build..
                        > >
                        > > ... but?

                      • Omowale Anthony
                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 15 11:38 AM