Re: [pcgen] Any hope of getting a compiled list of feats installed into this great program?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2013

      We can't include it as the others have pointed out, but I was able to code that up personally in 30
      minutes.

      I'll be happy to give you pointers if you want to try your hand at coding. :)

      Cheers,

      On 4/11/2013 4:36 PM, osrwol1972 wrote:
      > Any hope of getting a compiled list of feats installed into this great program?
      > I am not a Code Monkey ... I'm a Hardware Guy so any help or a LST file created for something with the feats for 3.5 would be great!
      >
      > (I would love to see the feats from Exalted Book of Deeds installed.)
      >
      > specifically
      > Voluntary Poverty (Vow of Poverty)
      > Table 2--3: Voluntary Poverty
      > Character
      > Level Benefit
      > 1st AC bonus +4
      > 2nd Bonus exalted feat
      > 3rd AC bonus +5, endure elements
      > 4th Exalted strike +1 (magic), bonus exalted feat
      > 5th Sustenance
      > 6th AC bonus +6, deflection +1, bonus exalted feat
      > 7th Resistance +1, ability score enhancement +2
      > 8th Natural armor +1, mind shielding, bonus exalted feat
      > 9th AC bonus +7
      > 10th Exalted strike +2 (good), damage reduction 5/magic,
      > bonus exalted feat
      > 11th Ability score enhancement +4/+2
      > 12th AC bonus +8, deflection +2, greater sustenance,
      > bonus exalted feat
      > 13th Resistance +2, energy resistance 5
      > 14th Exalted strike +3, freedom of movement, bonus
      > exalted feat
      > 15th AC bonus +9, ability score enhancement +6/+4/+2,
      > damage reduction 5/evil
      > 16th Natural armor +2, bonus exalted feat
      > 17th Exalted strike +4, resistance +3, regeneration
      > 18th AC bonus +10, deflection +3, true seeing, bonus
      > exalted feat
      > 19th Ability score enhancement +8/+6/+4/+2, damage
      > reduction 10/evil
      > 20th Exalted strike +5, energy resistance 15, bonus exalted
      > feat

    • Lee Dowd
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
        Note that there may be Pathfinder feats which are vary close functionally to the ones you want.  If so you could accept them as is or modify them to conform to your desires.
        Lee