Any hope of getting a compiled list of feats installed into this great program?

  • osrwol1972
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
      Any hope of getting a compiled list of feats installed into this great program?
      I am not a Code Monkey ... I'm a Hardware Guy so any help or a LST file created for something with the feats for 3.5 would be great!

      (I would love to see the feats from Exalted Book of Deeds installed.)

      specifically
      Voluntary Poverty (Vow of Poverty)
      Table 2–3: Voluntary Poverty
      Character
      Level Benefit
      1st AC bonus +4
      2nd Bonus exalted feat
      3rd AC bonus +5, endure elements
      4th Exalted strike +1 (magic), bonus exalted feat
      5th Sustenance
      6th AC bonus +6, deflection +1, bonus exalted feat
      7th Resistance +1, ability score enhancement +2
      8th Natural armor +1, mind shielding, bonus exalted feat
      9th AC bonus +7
      10th Exalted strike +2 (good), damage reduction 5/magic,
      bonus exalted feat
      11th Ability score enhancement +4/+2
      12th AC bonus +8, deflection +2, greater sustenance,
      bonus exalted feat
      13th Resistance +2, energy resistance 5
      14th Exalted strike +3, freedom of movement, bonus
      exalted feat
      15th AC bonus +9, ability score enhancement +6/+4/+2,
      damage reduction 5/evil
      16th Natural armor +2, bonus exalted feat
      17th Exalted strike +4, resistance +3, regeneration
      18th AC bonus +10, deflection +3, true seeing, bonus
      exalted feat
      19th Ability score enhancement +8/+6/+4/+2, damage
      reduction 10/evil
      20th Exalted strike +5, energy resistance 15, bonus exalted
      feat
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
        Hi Osrwol!

        Unfortunately the book of Exalted Deeds is closed content so PCGen is unable to code and distribute any material from it. Note though that it really isn't that hard to code up and if you are interested you will find lots of helpful advice over on the PCGenListFileHelp group, whose link is on the bottom of this email message.

        And just so you know, I am a hardware guy myself and have had little problem picking up LST coding.

        Maredudd

        On Apr 11, 2013, at 7:36 PM, osrwol1972 wrote:

        > Any hope of getting a compiled list of feats installed into this great program?
        > I am not a Code Monkey ... I'm a Hardware Guy so any help or a LST file created for something with the feats for 3.5 would be great!
        >
        > (I would love to see the feats from Exalted Book of Deeds installed.)
        >
        > specifically
        > Voluntary Poverty (Vow of Poverty)
        > Table 2–3: Voluntary Poverty
        > Character
        > Level Benefit
        > 1st AC bonus +4
        > 2nd Bonus exalted feat
        > 3rd AC bonus +5, endure elements
        > 4th Exalted strike +1 (magic), bonus exalted feat
        > 5th Sustenance
        > 6th AC bonus +6, deflection +1, bonus exalted feat
        > 7th Resistance +1, ability score enhancement +2
        > 8th Natural armor +1, mind shielding, bonus exalted feat
        > 9th AC bonus +7
        > 10th Exalted strike +2 (good), damage reduction 5/magic,
        > bonus exalted feat
        > 11th Ability score enhancement +4/+2
        > 12th AC bonus +8, deflection +2, greater sustenance,
        > bonus exalted feat
        > 13th Resistance +2, energy resistance 5
        > 14th Exalted strike +3, freedom of movement, bonus
        > exalted feat
        > 15th AC bonus +9, ability score enhancement +6/+4/+2,
        > damage reduction 5/evil
        > 16th Natural armor +2, bonus exalted feat
        > 17th Exalted strike +4, resistance +3, regeneration
        > 18th AC bonus +10, deflection +3, true seeing, bonus
        > exalted feat
        > 19th Ability score enhancement +8/+6/+4/+2, damage
        > reduction 10/evil
        > 20th Exalted strike +5, energy resistance 15, bonus exalted
        > feat

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
          The only things that can be made and distributed are books that are released under the SRD or OGL. This does not include almost any books that WotC made including the Exalted deeds. If you click on the help menu and look at the section called LST file creation. And look at the "my dataset" folder that has a beginner dataset. You can also ask for suggestions when you get stuck on ListFileHelp group.
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2013

            We can't include it as the others have pointed out, but I was able to code that up personally in 30
            minutes.

            I'll be happy to give you pointers if you want to try your hand at coding. :)

            Cheers,

            On 4/11/2013 4:36 PM, osrwol1972 wrote:
            > Any hope of getting a compiled list of feats installed into this great program?
            > I am not a Code Monkey ... I'm a Hardware Guy so any help or a LST file created for something with the feats for 3.5 would be great!
            >
            > (I would love to see the feats from Exalted Book of Deeds installed.)
            >
            > specifically
            > Voluntary Poverty (Vow of Poverty)
            > Table 2--3: Voluntary Poverty
            > Character
            > Level Benefit
            > 1st AC bonus +4
            > 2nd Bonus exalted feat
            > 3rd AC bonus +5, endure elements
            > 4th Exalted strike +1 (magic), bonus exalted feat
            > 5th Sustenance
            > 6th AC bonus +6, deflection +1, bonus exalted feat
            > 7th Resistance +1, ability score enhancement +2
            > 8th Natural armor +1, mind shielding, bonus exalted feat
            > 9th AC bonus +7
            > 10th Exalted strike +2 (good), damage reduction 5/magic,
            > bonus exalted feat
            > 11th Ability score enhancement +4/+2
            > 12th AC bonus +8, deflection +2, greater sustenance,
            > bonus exalted feat
            > 13th Resistance +2, energy resistance 5
            > 14th Exalted strike +3, freedom of movement, bonus
            > exalted feat
            > 15th AC bonus +9, ability score enhancement +6/+4/+2,
            > damage reduction 5/evil
            > 16th Natural armor +2, bonus exalted feat
            > 17th Exalted strike +4, resistance +3, regeneration
            > 18th AC bonus +10, deflection +3, true seeing, bonus
            > exalted feat
            > 19th Ability score enhancement +8/+6/+4/+2, damage
            > reduction 10/evil
            > 20th Exalted strike +5, energy resistance 15, bonus exalted
            > feat

          • Lee Dowd
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
              Note that there may be Pathfinder feats which are vary close functionally to the ones you want.  If so you could accept them as is or modify them to conform to your desires.
              Lee