damage calculation/can't remove feat

  • Omowale
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 4:34 PM
      I have a mobile fighter I'm creating...but the calculations with the feats i've chosen don't seem to be coming out right...scimitar as the weapon...

      Str: 16(3)
      Dex: 22(6)

      Feats: weapon finesse + dervish dance = 1d6 + 6

      add weapon specialization should = 1d6 + 8

      But all i'm getting is 1d6+5, which is the Str mod plus weapon specialization from what i can tell.

      Also for some reason, I can't remove weapon specialization...the window pops up to remove the selected weapon...i remove it, the screen flashes, but it's still there...tried multiple times...closed out the program and opened it again...still the same...

      Thanks for any help!
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 5:14 PM

        The feat removal is happening on 6.01.01 and later in trunk only - that one
        is already in jira a couple of times but not one we've been able to correct
        just yet.

        Cheers,
        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB

        On 9 April 2013 09:34, Omowale <aegisblack@...> wrote:

        > I have a mobile fighter I'm creating...but the calculations with the feats
        > i've chosen don't seem to be coming out right...scimitar as the weapon...
        >
        > Str: 16(3)
        > Dex: 22(6)
        >
        > Feats: weapon finesse + dervish dance = 1d6 + 6
        >
        > add weapon specialization should = 1d6 + 8
        >
        > But all i'm getting is 1d6+5, which is the Str mod plus weapon
        > specialization from what i can tell.
        >
        > Also for some reason, I can't remove weapon specialization...the window
        > pops up to remove the selected weapon...i remove it, the screen flashes,
        > but it's still there...tried multiple times...closed out the program and
        > opened it again...still the same...
        >
        > Thanks for any help!

        > PCGen List File Help:

      • Omowale Anthony