[BUG]? Does Revert to Saved work for anyone else?

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
      Hi all,

      I have never been able to get the "Revert to Saved" option to work for me, either by selecting it or by using Ctrl-R. Judging by old messages on this board, it seemed to work at one time, and I don't see any JIRA's about it, so maybe it is working for others. Does this work for you?

      I do have it set to create backups of characters, if that makes a difference.

      I've tried it on a pre-6 version (I think 5.17), 6.00.0, 6.01.01, 6.00.1 RC1, and a recent autobuild of 6.01.02.

      Thanks,

      Matt
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
        Hi Matt,

        Apparently revert to saved hasn't been implemented yet. I've logged it
        as CODE-2132 <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-2132>

        Cheers,
        James.

        On 7/04/2013 3:41 AM otiendikil wrote
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have never been able to get the "Revert to Saved" option to work for me, either by selecting it or by using Ctrl-R. Judging by old messages on this board, it seemed to work at one time, and I don't see any JIRA's about it, so maybe it is working for others. Does this work for you?
        >
        > I do have it set to create backups of characters, if that makes a difference.
        >
        > I've tried it on a pre-6 version (I think 5.17), 6.00.0, 6.01.01, 6.00.1 RC1, and a recent autobuild of 6.01.02.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Matt

      • otiendikil
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013