Fighter Unbreakable archetype

  • Omowale
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 8:57 AM
      Ok...this archetype is supposed to be non-proficient with ONLY the Tower Shield, but from what I can tell it is also removing the standard Shield proficiency...

      and yes, I made sure all the right data sets were installed :-)...

      i tested it and when i removed the Unbreakable archetype...my shield proficiency came back, as did the Tower shield...can you verify this?

      6.00.01 RC1 full zip build again...

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 11:02 PM

        It appearsthe Archetype was losing all it's armor proficiencies. Good catch. It'll be fixed for the
        next release.

        On 4/5/2013 8:57 AM, Omowale wrote:
        > Ok...this archetype is supposed to be non-proficient with ONLY the Tower Shield, but from what I can tell it is also removing the standard Shield proficiency...
        >
        > and yes, I made sure all the right data sets were installed :-)...
        >
        > i tested it and when i removed the Unbreakable archetype...my shield proficiency came back, as did the Tower shield...can you verify this?
        >
        > 6.00.01 RC1 full zip build again...
        >
        > Thanks!

      • Omowale Anthony
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6 4:55 AM