Re: [pcgen] Samurai removed

  • Omowale Anthony
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5 3:27 AM
      yep, ultimate combat...was looking forward to that Sword Saint Archetype
      from Dragon Empires Primer, too :-(

      On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > On 05.04.2013 10:06, James Dempsey wrote:
      > > What source is the samurai from?
      >
      > Should be Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat.
      >
      > Stefan.

    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5 4:09 AM
        On 05.04.2013 12:27, Omowale Anthony wrote:
        > yep, ultimate combat...was looking forward to that Sword Saint Archetype
        > from Dragon Empires Primer, too :-(

        So ... what is your problem exactly? I was able to create a sword saint
        samurai with no real problems.

        Go to the advanced sources page, and select these sources:

        Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
        Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Players Guide
        Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat
        Dragon Empire Primer

        Load, click "New character", and you should be able to select Samurai
        from the class dropdown, and choose the sword saint archetype on the
        Abilties/Archetype tab.

        Can you try and see if that works for you? If you have a PCG file that
        is problematic, I can check what's up with it if you upload it to the
        Yahoo! Group's file area or send it to me at pcgen(at)zaister(dot)de.

        Regards
        Stefan
      • Omowale Anthony
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5 4:31 AM
          You know what...nevermind...i'm an idiot...thought all those were
          loaded...but apparently they were not...my bad...

          On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > On 05.04.2013 12:27, Omowale Anthony wrote:
          > > yep, ultimate combat...was looking forward to that Sword Saint Archetype
          > > from Dragon Empires Primer, too :-(
          >
          > So ... what is your problem exactly? I was able to create a sword saint
          > samurai with no real problems.
          >
          > Go to the advanced sources page, and select these sources:
          >
          > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
          > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Players Guide
          > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat
          > Dragon Empire Primer
          >
          > Load, click "New character", and you should be able to select Samurai
          > from the class dropdown, and choose the sword saint archetype on the
          > Abilties/Archetype tab.
          >
          > Can you try and see if that works for you? If you have a PCG file that
          > is problematic, I can check what's up with it if you upload it to the
          > Yahoo! Group's file area or send it to me at pcgen(at)zaister(dot)de.
          >
          > Regards
          > Stefan

        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5 4:39 AM
            On 05.04.2013 13:31, Omowale Anthony wrote:
            > You know what...nevermind...i'm an idiot...thought all those were
            > loaded...but apparently they were not...my bad...

            Never mind, as long as it's working now. :)

            Regards
            Stefan
          • Omowale Anthony
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5 5:04 AM
              Indeed! Thanks for the quick responses!

              On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > On 05.04.2013 13:31, Omowale Anthony wrote:
              > > You know what...nevermind...i'm an idiot...thought all those were
              > > loaded...but apparently they were not...my bad...
              >
              > Never mind, as long as it's working now. :)
              >
              > Regards
              > Stefan

            • Joe Medica
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5 8:28 AM