Re: [pcgen] Samurai removed

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
      On 05.04.2013 10:06, James Dempsey wrote:
      > What source is the samurai from?

      Should be Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat.

      Stefan.
    • Omowale Anthony
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
        yep, ultimate combat...was looking forward to that Sword Saint Archetype
        from Dragon Empires Primer, too :-(

        On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > On 05.04.2013 10:06, James Dempsey wrote:
        > > What source is the samurai from?
        >
        > Should be Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat.
        >
        > Stefan.

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
          On 05.04.2013 12:27, Omowale Anthony wrote:
          > yep, ultimate combat...was looking forward to that Sword Saint Archetype
          > from Dragon Empires Primer, too :-(

          So ... what is your problem exactly? I was able to create a sword saint
          samurai with no real problems.

          Go to the advanced sources page, and select these sources:

          Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
          Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Players Guide
          Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat
          Dragon Empire Primer

          Load, click "New character", and you should be able to select Samurai
          from the class dropdown, and choose the sword saint archetype on the
          Abilties/Archetype tab.

          Can you try and see if that works for you? If you have a PCG file that
          is problematic, I can check what's up with it if you upload it to the
          Yahoo! Group's file area or send it to me at pcgen(at)zaister(dot)de.

          Regards
          Stefan
        • Omowale Anthony
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
            You know what...nevermind...i'm an idiot...thought all those were
            loaded...but apparently they were not...my bad...

            On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > On 05.04.2013 12:27, Omowale Anthony wrote:
            > > yep, ultimate combat...was looking forward to that Sword Saint Archetype
            > > from Dragon Empires Primer, too :-(
            >
            > So ... what is your problem exactly? I was able to create a sword saint
            > samurai with no real problems.
            >
            > Go to the advanced sources page, and select these sources:
            >
            > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
            > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Players Guide
            > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat
            > Dragon Empire Primer
            >
            > Load, click "New character", and you should be able to select Samurai
            > from the class dropdown, and choose the sword saint archetype on the
            > Abilties/Archetype tab.
            >
            > Can you try and see if that works for you? If you have a PCG file that
            > is problematic, I can check what's up with it if you upload it to the
            > Yahoo! Group's file area or send it to me at pcgen(at)zaister(dot)de.
            >
            > Regards
            > Stefan

          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
              On 05.04.2013 13:31, Omowale Anthony wrote:
              > You know what...nevermind...i'm an idiot...thought all those were
              > loaded...but apparently they were not...my bad...

              Never mind, as long as it's working now. :)

              Regards
              Stefan
            • Omowale Anthony
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
                Indeed! Thanks for the quick responses!

                On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > On 05.04.2013 13:31, Omowale Anthony wrote:
                > > You know what...nevermind...i'm an idiot...thought all those were
                > > loaded...but apparently they were not...my bad...
                >
                > Never mind, as long as it's working now. :)
                >
                > Regards
                > Stefan

              • Joe Medica
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013