Samurai removed

  • Omowale
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2013
      Hey all...i downloaded the 6001RC1 full zip today and ran it...with all paizo modules loaded...when i opened up a samurai that i made previously, it pretty much removed everything...i look and there is no samurai class to be found...started a new character for grins and giggles...same thing...any ideas?
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013

        What source is the samurai from?

        Cheers,
        James.

        On 5/04/2013 12:21 PM Omowale wrote
        > Hey all...i downloaded the 6001RC1 full zip today and ran it...with all paizo modules loaded...when i opened up a samurai that i made previously, it pretty much removed everything...i look and there is no samurai class to be found...started a new character for grins and giggles...same thing...any ideas?

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
          On 05.04.2013 10:06, James Dempsey wrote:
          > What source is the samurai from?

          Should be Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat.

          Stefan.
        • Omowale Anthony
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
            yep, ultimate combat...was looking forward to that Sword Saint Archetype
            from Dragon Empires Primer, too :-(

            On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > On 05.04.2013 10:06, James Dempsey wrote:
            > > What source is the samurai from?
            >
            > Should be Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat.
            >
            > Stefan.

          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
              On 05.04.2013 12:27, Omowale Anthony wrote:
              > yep, ultimate combat...was looking forward to that Sword Saint Archetype
              > from Dragon Empires Primer, too :-(

              So ... what is your problem exactly? I was able to create a sword saint
              samurai with no real problems.

              Go to the advanced sources page, and select these sources:

              Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
              Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Players Guide
              Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat
              Dragon Empire Primer

              Load, click "New character", and you should be able to select Samurai
              from the class dropdown, and choose the sword saint archetype on the
              Abilties/Archetype tab.

              Can you try and see if that works for you? If you have a PCG file that
              is problematic, I can check what's up with it if you upload it to the
              Yahoo! Group's file area or send it to me at pcgen(at)zaister(dot)de.

              Regards
              Stefan
            • Omowale Anthony
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
                You know what...nevermind...i'm an idiot...thought all those were
                loaded...but apparently they were not...my bad...

                On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > On 05.04.2013 12:27, Omowale Anthony wrote:
                > > yep, ultimate combat...was looking forward to that Sword Saint Archetype
                > > from Dragon Empires Primer, too :-(
                >
                > So ... what is your problem exactly? I was able to create a sword saint
                > samurai with no real problems.
                >
                > Go to the advanced sources page, and select these sources:
                >
                > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
                > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Players Guide
                > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat
                > Dragon Empire Primer
                >
                > Load, click "New character", and you should be able to select Samurai
                > from the class dropdown, and choose the sword saint archetype on the
                > Abilties/Archetype tab.
                >
                > Can you try and see if that works for you? If you have a PCG file that
                > is problematic, I can check what's up with it if you upload it to the
                > Yahoo! Group's file area or send it to me at pcgen(at)zaister(dot)de.
                >
                > Regards
                > Stefan

              • Stefan Radermacher
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
                  On 05.04.2013 13:31, Omowale Anthony wrote:
                  > You know what...nevermind...i'm an idiot...thought all those were
                  > loaded...but apparently they were not...my bad...

                  Never mind, as long as it's working now. :)

                  Regards
                  Stefan
                • Omowale Anthony
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
                    Indeed! Thanks for the quick responses!

                    On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...>wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > On 05.04.2013 13:31, Omowale Anthony wrote:
                    > > You know what...nevermind...i'm an idiot...thought all those were
                    > > loaded...but apparently they were not...my bad...
                    >
                    > Never mind, as long as it's working now. :)
                    >
                    > Regards
                    > Stefan

                  • Joe Medica
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013