I want to help!!

  • corso101
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 2:38 PM
      Afternoon all,

      I have Java Level I & II experience. I completed these courses at my university with high grades. I love java and would love to be able to work on projects to continue to build and sharpen my skills! Please let me know if there's any areas I could help with!
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 12:54 AM
        Hi,

        Sounds like you'll want to speak with James Dempsey.

        While you wait for his reply - check out the wiki over here - wiki.pcgen.org and check out the Code
        Team stuff (Set up, procedures, etc.)

        James should be emailing you directly when he gets the chance. :)