Re: [pcgen] Re: Trying to create "bracers of falcon's aim" with PCgen 6.0

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013

      You do realize customEquipment.lst is not meant to be modified by anything other than the pcgen
      program, right? I believe there is even a warning to that effect in the file.

      Open your pcgen folder, find DATA thenhomebrew, choose Pathfinder or the regular one, open the
      equipment file, place this in there on a single line with tab spacing:

      Bracers of Falcons Aim TYPE:Bracer.Bracers
      BONUS:SKILL|Perception|3|TYPE=Competence
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Longbow|TOHIT|1|TYPE=Competence
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Longbow|CRITRANGE|2
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Longbow|CRITMULT|3

      Now, switch to your advanced tab and add your homebrew campaign along with the normal files you load.

      Cheers,

    • bendog_au
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
        Thanks Andrew,
        This managed to work, however the critical range is still 20, rather than 19-20.

        also,
        is there a way to add these lines to a file in the custom sources folder?

        because i have that running from a folder outside of the application folder, which doesn't change when i switch versions (mac user, different versions use their own data folders)

> [...]
        > > becomes 19-20/x3. This effect does not stack with any other effect that
        > > expands the threat range of a weapon, such as the Improved Critical feat
        > > or a keen weapon.
        > > critical threat range on bows/crossbows
        > > work it out myself.
        > > .lst files they seem so freeform, maybe i've just been used to XML for
        > > too long and now it hurts to look at anything else... maybe if i get
        > > this figured out i might finally be able to help with the work on the
        > > ADV race guide.

        > > Activated item with Aspect of the Falcon.
        > > Since I don't know the benefits off

        > > http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/a-b/br\
        > > acers-of-falcon-s-aim
        > > and added
        > > falcon]

        > > spell on my character sheet after equipping them item, am i building the

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013

          For these situations you can use the "Vendor Data" folder setting in
          preferences.

          Cheers,
          James.

          On 26/04/2013 9:14 PM bendog_au wrote