Re: [pcgen] AEG Mercenaries

  • Jon Paul Ward
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013
      Dear Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing),

      Yes, I need the Mercenary Ranger if its lying around somewhere, or at the
      very least how I would put that in myself as a custom template?

      Thanking you in advance...

      On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Dear Jon Paul Ward,
      >
      > 2003 is before my time. So, I searched and I can't find any Mercenaries
      > set. I don't know what
      > happened to it, other than the fact it's not in our repository, it's not
      > in the SVN NFD and the only
      > tracker is the one I opened as something we have permission to code up -
      > http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-34.
      >
      > I'm a bit under the gun right now, but was there something in particular
      > you wanted from the book?
      >

      > On 3/27/2013 9:53 AM, Jon Paul Ward wrote:
      > > Dear Group,
      > >
      > > Way back in 2003 according to the posts, AEG Mercenaries was nearing Q&A
      > > status. What ever happened to that data set?

      > > PCGen List File Help:
      > >
      > > PCGen Experimental:
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Jon Paul Ward
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013

          Give me 20 minutes and I'll have something tossed together.

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013

            Was there anything in particular you need from the class? Otherwise I'm doing minimal stuff presently.

            Something to get you started. Almost finished with a bare bones. (Rangers and their favored stuff...)