Re: very new to ALL of this

  • proud_soldier92
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
      Remarkable Races—Pathway to Adventure: Compendium of Unusual PC Races

      > Samurai is in the Ultimate Combat book. When you go to load up pcgen, switch to the Advanced Tab,
      > search for Ultimate Combat. Add it.
      >
      > For creating the new Race, that's fairly simple. Though I'm not familiar with the Obitu. Which book
      > did you say it was in?
      >

      > On 3/27/2013 7:00 PM, proud_soldier92 wrote:
      > > my friends got me to play pathfinder with them and i am loving it but i just recently started using pcgen and i want to build my charicter but i am an Obitu (3rd party race from Alluria Publishing), samurai and i was going to just build the obitu race but have no idea how and i can not find the samurai class at all if i could get some help with these you will have a devoted follower of your work so please please help

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Harold R. Nichols, Jr.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
        On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > **
        >
        > For creating the new Race, that's fairly simple. Though I'm not familiar
        > with the Obitu. Which book
        > did you say it was in?

        The Obitu are in "Remarkable Races: Compendium of Unusual PC Races, Pathway
        to Adventure Edition" or you can view them at
        http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/3rd-party-races/alluria-publishing/Obitu
        --
        - Harold R. Nichols, Jr.