Re: [pcgen] very new to ALL of this

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2013
      Hi,

      Samurai is in the Ultimate Combat book. When you go to load up pcgen, switch to the Advanced Tab,
      search for Ultimate Combat. Add it.

      For creating the new Race, that's fairly simple. Though I'm not familiar with the Obitu. Which book
      did you say it was in?

      On 3/27/2013 7:00 PM, proud_soldier92 wrote:
      > my friends got me to play pathfinder with them and i am loving it but i just recently started using pcgen and i want to build my charicter but i am an Obitu (3rd party race from Alluria Publishing), samurai and i was going to just build the obitu race but have no idea how and i can not find the samurai class at all if i could get some help with these you will have a devoted follower of your work so please please help

    • proud_soldier92
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
        Remarkable Races—Pathway to Adventure: Compendium of Unusual PC Races

        > Samurai is in the Ultimate Combat book. When you go to load up pcgen, switch to the Advanced Tab,
        > search for Ultimate Combat. Add it.
        >
        > For creating the new Race, that's fairly simple. Though I'm not familiar with the Obitu. Which book
        > did you say it was in?
        >

        > On 3/27/2013 7:00 PM, proud_soldier92 wrote:
        > > my friends got me to play pathfinder with them and i am loving it but i just recently started using pcgen and i want to build my charicter but i am an Obitu (3rd party race from Alluria Publishing), samurai and i was going to just build the obitu race but have no idea how and i can not find the samurai class at all if i could get some help with these you will have a devoted follower of your work so please please help

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Harold R. Nichols, Jr.
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
          On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > **
          >
          > For creating the new Race, that's fairly simple. Though I'm not familiar
          > with the Obitu. Which book
          > did you say it was in?

          The Obitu are in "Remarkable Races: Compendium of Unusual PC Races, Pathway
          to Adventure Edition" or you can view them at
          http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/3rd-party-races/alluria-publishing/Obitu
          --
          - Harold R. Nichols, Jr.