Re: [pcgen] AEG Mercenaries

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
      Dear Jon Paul Ward,

      2003 is before my time. So, I searched and I can't find any Mercenaries set. I don't know what
      happened to it, other than the fact it's not in our repository, it's not in the SVN NFD and the only
      tracker is the one I opened as something we have permission to code up -
      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-34.

      I'm a bit under the gun right now, but was there something in particular you wanted from the book?

      On 3/27/2013 9:53 AM, Jon Paul Ward wrote:
      > Dear Group,
      >
      > Way back in 2003 according to the posts, AEG Mercenaries was nearing Q&A
      > status. What ever happened to that data set?

    • Jon Paul Ward
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013
        Dear Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing),

        Yes, I need the Mercenary Ranger if its lying around somewhere, or at the
        very least how I would put that in myself as a custom template?

        Thanking you in advance...

        On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Dear Jon Paul Ward,
        >
        > 2003 is before my time. So, I searched and I can't find any Mercenaries
        > set. I don't know what
        > happened to it, other than the fact it's not in our repository, it's not
        > in the SVN NFD and the only
        > tracker is the one I opened as something we have permission to code up -
        > http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-34.
        >
        > I'm a bit under the gun right now, but was there something in particular
        > you wanted from the book?
        >

        > On 3/27/2013 9:53 AM, Jon Paul Ward wrote:
        > > Dear Group,
        > >
        > > Way back in 2003 according to the posts, AEG Mercenaries was nearing Q&A
        > > status. What ever happened to that data set?

        > > PCGen List File Help:
        > >
        > > PCGen Experimental:
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Jon Paul Ward
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013

            Give me 20 minutes and I'll have something tossed together.

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013

              Was there anything in particular you need from the class? Otherwise I'm doing minimal stuff presently.

              Something to get you started. Almost finished with a bare bones. (Rangers and their favored stuff...)